Teaching A Blind How To Fight

The next day Mr. Lin lead them to the village to find the doctor. Shen Wei  was shocked  seeing the big different of the village to the city of King Yunlan.

   Everyone is poor and their  houses are almost rundown  and  breaking down. People looking at them with weary eyes , "Xiao Wei! What's  happening? Does Mr. Lin telling the truth?" Yunlan whispering  to Shen Wei.  "I'm afraid his telling the truth. The village look like a dump."

   Suddenly  a big fat man wearing expensive clothes and with body guards block Mr. Lin.  Huang Chao Yang, "Mr. Lin! Whose this two?" Gazing dangerously  at Shen Wei.  "They're  my relatives! And married!" That made Huang Chao Yang frown, "Married?!" Mr. Lin quickly said, "Yes! This is his husband! Where going to Dr. Feng!"

   Huang Chao Yang wave at them, hearing Shen Wei  is married with a blind man. But he suddenly  whispered  to him, "If you want to leave a weakling  and blind husband......you know where to find me? At the bar?" And leave. Yunlan clench his fist hearing that, but Shen Wei  hold his hand. Assuring his not leaving him for anyone.

   "I'm sorry! Leader Huang Chao Yang is feeling like a king here and take what he wants! That's  why we must hurry to find the doctor and get out in this village!" In a minute they're  in Dr. Feng's  clinic, "Dr. Feng please can you cure my friend..... er?" Shen Wei  suddenly  replied, "Mr. Chen Yu and I'm his wife Yilong!" Dr. Feng look suspicious  at them.

    But tried  to look at  Yunlan's  eyes, "Here give him some of this herbal drugs for his eyes in a few days and maybe he can be cured?" Mr. Lin and Shen Wei  thank the doctor. As they leave quickly and back to Mr. Lin house. Lin Jing  welcome them back with a smile.

    Shen Wei  ruffled his hair, "Jing can you help me get some water from the river?"  Lin Jing nod. "I'm coming too!" Said Yunlan.

   In an hour, Lin Jing fetching water. While Shen Wei wiping a damp towel on Yunlan's  eyes carefully. "If only I'm not blind I have defend you from that scum bag!" Shen Wei  hold his hand, "You still can? Do you want me to teach you how to fight without your sight?" Both Yunlan and Lin Jing was surprised  hearing it.

  In an hour, Lin Jing watching Shen Wei  teaching Yunlan to fight without his sight. By using a piece of  wood. Everytime Yunlan didn't  hit Shen Wei, his wife would hit him  on his butt. Making him yelp while Lin Jing laugh.

   "Your having fun with this?!" Yunlan ask.  Shen Wei  laugh as well, "A little! It's  payback time for bullying me when I'm defenceless  back then." Yunlan swing the piece of wood almost hitting Shen Wei.  "That was close! But concentrate Ah Lan! Find me!" As he hit him again with his stick.

    Yunlan getting frustrated  as he can't  find Shen Wei  and went straight  forward quickly only to end him in swimming  in the water. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei  help him up. "It's  only water? Don't  worry  we can practice  again!" Yunlan said.

   In a few days everytime Shen Wei  and Yunlan have a sparetime they would spar one another.  While in morning Shen Wei  would help Mr. Lin at his farm while Yunlan on the other hand is helping Lin Jing do some chores in the house.

    "Ah Lan ge!" Shout Lin Jing. Yunlan almost drop the plates.  No one called him that only Shen Wei.  But he forgot Lin Jing heard Shen Wei  called him Ah Lan. "What is it Jing?" He ask. "Father told me your name is Yu? But why does your wife called  you Ah Lan?" Yunlan tried to find Lin Jing and ruffled  his hair. "My wife gave that nick name to me, he told me I'm sweet."

   That made Lin Jing laugh, "You two are very sweet with one another! Calling  names like that! Tell me how do you two met?" Yunlan chuckled and told him his wife was his childhood  sweetheart. Back then Shen Wei  came carrying fruits to give to Yunlan and Lin Jing when he heard Yunlan story about him.

   "Back then I thought he was a girl! But my gege found out that his a boy like me! But it is not a hindrance to my love for him! He was the most beautiful  rose I have ever seen! So I promise myself  when I grow up and became strong? I will take him away from his evil brother!" That made Lin Jing's  eyes sparkle.

   When suddenly  they heard the basket of fruits dropped  on the floor. Shen Wei  was crying, "You mean.....your that boy? That cute little  boy and I'm that rose?!" Yunlan suddenly  stand and tried to find Shen Wei.

   As he held his face, "Yes I am! And your my beautiful  rose! I thought you knew?" Shen Wei  quickly hugged his husband. "I was jealous  of that rose! Because  I thought  someone else have beat me to your heart?! Funny! It was only me too?!" Yunlan chuckled.

   "Did you thought I have someone  else?!  I maybe a tyrant  king but I only have you in my heart!" And kissed  Shen Wei  passionately.  They didn't  know Huang Chao Yeng came with his men and dragging Mr. Lin and hearing what Yunlan said.

   "Your King Yunlan?!" He was shocked. Yunlan face him, "Yes! I am! And I command  you that your fired from your job!" Yunlan shout. Huang Chao Yeng got frighten and bow. But suddenly,  "Wait?! His blind man?! How can he be King Yunlan?!" He suddenly  stand confronting  Yunlan.

     "Your bluffing  me! King Yunlan is not blind!" And called his men to take Yunlan and Shen Wei  to prison. Lin Jing  and his father tried to stop them.
"His just a blind man sire! Please forgive him!" Mr. Lin bow.

    "I will? But I will take his wife!" That made Yunlan rage and tried to get Huang Chao Yang  and chocked him to death. His men tried to stop him but his far to strong. One of Huang  Chao Yang's men hit him on the head with a stick.  But it only made Yunlan more angrier  and throw Huang Chao Yang  to his men.