Waking Next To You

Yunlan woke up just to see how lovely Shen Wei  sleeping in his embrace.

   He can't  help to give him a kiss on his lips and going to his neck toward his expose collarbone.  Making Shen Wei  stir, fluttering  his long eye lashes as his dark beautiful  eyes open. Just to be welcome by a smiling, handsome face with cute brown eyes.

    "You should get my permission  first before you kiss me?" He tease his husband. "Really? After all the trouble you done! I'm still thinking on what punishment  I'll give to you! For running away?" And wiggle his brow while caressing Shen Wei's  bare chest. Making Shen Wei  shiver.

     Shen Wei  should be afraid or angry at him because his the cause of his ruined kingdom, but he was melting in Yunlan's  smile and all the attention his been giving to him. Until Yunlan took off his robe rope and slide  his clothes out of him. "I'm very lucky to have you!" He whispered  to him while he begin kissing him again.

   Shen Wei was lost to his kiss and the warm touch that making his body flustered  and hot that he want more. As he also took off Yunlan's  robe and toss it somewhere  on the  floor. He suddenly  sit on Yunlan's  lap and started responding to his kiss while they're  bare bodies are being one.

    Yunlan trying to be gentle to Shen Wei  because  his wounds are not yet healed but it's  getting hard. As Shen Wei  kept grinding his prize to his and becoming unbearable.  Yunlan suddenly  break the kiss as Shen Wei  was a bit surprised.  "Let's  stop this for a while  because I might eat you! And your wounds are not yet healed!"

    Shen Wei  pout a little  because he want to have his husband now. "It's  alright just be gentle!" As he blushed redder for confirming to him that he can continue. Yunlan smile on this and took a lubricant from the nightstand. While  Shen Wei  shyly take off his pants revealing his nakedness  infront of his husband. Yunlan almost dropped  the lubricant and awe at Shen Wei's  beautiful body.

   He almost droll over it as Shen Wei  took off his pants as well. "My wife is getting  bolder  than before?" Yunlan smirk. "Do you want me to help you with that?" He innocently  said. Making Yunlan felt excitement  in his heart as Shen Wei's  soft hands rubbed  a few lubricant on his hard prize.

   That's  the last straw that his holding. As he suddenly  stop Shen Wei  was doing and laid him to bed to be taken by him. Shen Wei  moan as Yunlan had entered him and rock his body into him. Hitting that soft spot again and again. As he spilled inside  of him. Shen Wei  moan Yunlan's name as he follows.

    Yunlan gave him a gentle kiss as they finished.  "Your really mine now! And no one can take you away from me!"  Shen Wei's  heart almost leap out of his chest as Yunlan declared his love for him over and over.

    Meanwhile  in Yezun's  camp, "We have now an advantage  on King Yunlan! Your gege hold his heart! We can use that!" Said one of Yezun's  men.
"After we conquer  his kingdom I'm gonna take my gege back  and rebuild our nation !!!!" He shout to his people who cheered for him.  "Gege! Just hold a little  longer! Your didi is gonna rescue you! And you'll  be home again with me!" He said to himself.

   He didn't  know his gege is also have fallen to Yunlan as well. And can't  help to be apart of him in any minute. Yunlan is showering him with love and attention. And spoiling him as he gave everthing he wants.

    Their lovely moment was cut off when Minister Chu gave Yunlan a message that his cousin princesses  Zhu Hong is coming. "What's  the trouble maker want now?!" He irritated said. Shen Wei  whose  beside him, trying to calmed  him down.

    "Whose she?" Ask Shen Wei.  "A long distance cousin whose trying to destroy my kingdom." Minister Chu cough, "My king she's  just a teenager who wanted your love and affection?" King Yunlan counter Minister Chu. "Really? She almost hit one of my maids with an arrow whom she thought is  flirting with me?" Shen Wei  gulp down, "Is she that dangerous?"

   That made Yunlan laugh, "Well she is family? My mother side! Don't  worry I'm your shield! No one dare harm you or they're  answer to me!"

    Outside the gate Zhu Hong came with her caravan. Yunlan  and Shen Wei  waited for her in the hall. "Hong welcome!" Said Yunlan when she suddenly she jump at him and hugged him tight. Making everyone shocked especially  Shen Wei  who want to seperate his husband from the snake girl.

    Yunlan is the one to break the hugged.  "You! Why didn't  you invite me to your wedding?!" She hit him lightly on the arms. And look at Shen Wei.  Making him back away. "His beautiful! You lucky devil you!" And hugged  Shen Wei.  "Better watch out for me sister in law!" She suddenly  whispered  to him.

   That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes as Zhu Hong kissed both of his cheeks. "Hey....hey!!! That's  my wife!" Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  to him. "I just want to see what  you have seen to him?" Zhu Hong  smile sweetly to Yunlan.

    Shen Wei gripped  Yunlan's  arms. Making Zhu Hong smirk. "Such a weakling?" She said to himself.  As she was welcome by Yunlan to eat breakfast with them.

   Yunlan sweetly spoon feed his wife making Zhu Hong gag. "Please  Hong! You don't want your cousin to get angry at you?" Said  Minister Chu whose eating his breakfast. Zhu Hong felt jealousy as she saw how Yunlan take care of Shen Wei  lovingly. Shen Wei  blushed  everytime Yunlan would sometimes stole a kiss upon his lips.

    In an hour Yunlan brought Shen Wei  and Zhu Hong to the field. As he want to practice his archery with Zhu Hong whose famous for it. Shen Wei  can't  help to be left out while the cousins are enjoying practicing their craft. "Watch out for that Zhu Hong." Leader Guo came from behind startling Shen Wei.