The Game

The next day Zhu Hong was surprised Shen Wei  was learning archery from leader Guo.

   "Your early? And the two of you? So what's  the deal?" As she both look at the two of them. "Your cousin is with Minister Chu talking with the other leaders of the other nation! I'm a bit bored and wanted to learn to use the bow and arrow." Said Shen Wei

    Suddenly  Zhu Hong got an idea, "Why not we have a archery contest?" Leader Guo felt something  suspicious  even Shen Wei.  "But it will be a disadvantage with me? Since I'm just new in this field?" Zhu Hong took another bow and arrow.

   "Don't  worry I will use my left hand instead of right? Are you in or out? Or are you afraid of me?"  Leader Guo tried to stop Shen Wei,  "Okay! But it will be my term on what bet will do?" He said.

   Meanwhile  in King Yunlan case, while they have a meeting. "I've heard you punish leader Zhuiji  for hurting  your wife? But you should not severe his punishment  his one of our allied force?" Said Lord An Bai. But he suddenly  swallowed  hard as Yunlan gave him a deathly gaze.

   Making the other leader alerted for they know King Yunlan have a hot tempered if it's all about his beloved Shen Wei. "Excuse me?!" He suddenly  tower Lord An Bai making all ready if there will be a fight between the two leader. For King Yunlan know Lord An Bai is leader Zhuiji's  friend.

    "Do you want to bet on your head? That my sword won't  slice it? No one have the right to touch my wife?!" Lord An Bai tried to reason that Shen Wei  barge into leader Zhuiji's  new territory. But he was cut off by Yunlan, "YES! THAT I GAVE!!! AND THAT'S  THE THANKS HE GIVEN TO ME?!!! BY HURTING MY BELOVED WIFE!!! TAKEOUT YOUR SWORD!!!" He command.

    Lord An Bai have no choice but to pulled his sword out as Yunlan swing his. With one clashed of his sword to his. It was easily thrown and thrust on the wooden wall. Making all of them shocked as Yunlan pointed the sword at Lord An Bai's neck. "PLEASE! Don't  kill me! I swear I won't  mention leader Zhuiji's  name or displease  you! I'm one of your supporters! I promise!!!" And bow to King Yunlan.

    Back to Shen Wei's  game, Zhu Hong tried not to laugh as both of them have all black painted on their face. Even leader Guo. Her anger have forgotten because of this stupid game. "What kind of bet is this?!!!" Leader Guo tried to wipe his face with a piece of cloth, but Zhu Hong stop him. "Hey! Where not finish yet!"  Suddenly  Shen Wei  with a black painted mustache  and two black eyes face them.

    "She's  right! I still want to learn and win this game!" Suddenly  Zhu Hong cling to his neck, "Why not bet on a real thing instead of this child's game?"  She tried to persuade him. But Shen Wei  evade it since he knows she's  a snake girl that cannot be trusted and she have the upperhand since she's  great in archery even in blindfolded. He would not fallen for her trick.

    "Sorry if you want to play archery? Will do it my way?!" Suddenly  Zhu Hong use her bow and arrow, as she hit the pail that one of the servants carrying. Making the servant startle and fall on the floor. "I got pretty bored on this game! Let's  try a moving target!" And aim to another servant who'se she's  gonna hit on the head.

   Shen Wei  hit her arrow whose she's  aiming for the servant's head. "What are you doing?!" She snarled at him. "Talk about hot head? She also like her cousin?" Shen Wei  said to himself. "I don't  want you to target humans nor animals?"

   So he tried to take away Zhu Hong bow and arrow which result to tag of war of the two. Leader Guo tried to stop the two from fighting. Resulting Zhu Hong from grabbing his hair. That made him scream in pain. Shen Wei  on the hand tried to stop her. In which the three result wrapping and tugging one another as both three shout to let go.

   Unknown to them King Yunlan came home with Minister Chu. Whose exhausted and in a foul mood. He want to see his beloved wife quickly to make him happy. Just to see the scene.  Minister Chu sweat and order them to stop. But he was only ignored and shoved making him fall onto the ground.

   That made King Yunlan roar in anger to stop the three as they were shocked to see him. "WHAT'S  GOING ON HERE?!!!"

   In a minute all kneeled down as they bow their head in embarrassment  that the king saw them fighting. Shen Wei  pleaded to King Yunlan to not be angry at them. But as the king look upon his face. His angry face suddenly  change into laughing.

   As the three forgot they have black painted faces.  All were surprised seeing their king laugh like that. Never in their wildest dream they would see his handsome smile only his wife have brought it back.

   Shen Wei  look puzzle why his beloved husband laughing at him like that. When he touched  his face he became red as well as Zhu Hong and leader Guo as they realize they still didn't  wash their faces.

    They tried to excuse themselves  to wash their face up. But King Yunlan block them for this will be their punishment.  The whole day they will look like that.

   The soldiers and the others tried not to laugh at them when seeing their faces. Shen Wei  pout to his husband to let them wash their faces. But Yunlan won't  yield at his words. And scolded  leader Guo instead on why he let this happened.

    Leader Guo apologize  but Minister Chu can't  stop laughing seeing his face. Making leader Guo so ashamed to lift his face up. Zhu Hong almost cried in tears as her image is ruined forever.