The Wedding Banquet

While King Yunlan wiping Shen Wei's  tears. One of the leader of the other tribes came,  one of them is King Zhuiji.

   "My tribes always support you! Our king!" And bow to him. But Yunlan didn't  mind him, still tending to Shen Wei's need. That irritates Zhuiji and can't  help to complain. "So it's  true our king love to have a boy toy in his side? Is he so much lovely that he have forgotten that he have an important visitors infront of him?" While attempting to reach Shen Wei  with his hand. All of the leaders back away. Zhuiji is pretty bold in saying that to their king.

   Yunlan suddenly slashed  the hand that about to reach for Shen Wei.  Zhuiji scream in pain as his hand been cut from him. Everybody was shocked as well as Shen Wei.  "NO! ONE TOUCHES WHAT BELONGS TO ME! EVEN YOUR MY ALLIED FORCE! REMEMBER  THAT! TOUCH ONE HAIR OF MY PRECIOUS BRIDE AND I WILL KILL YOU MERCILESS!!!" He shout.

   Everyone bow in fright while some one back Zhuiji away from their king. Shen Wei  didn't  know Zhuiji's few blood was splashed on his face. "Here! Take this!" Yunlan throw Zhuiji hand to his servant. While he took a small towel and wipe Shen Wei's  face gently. "Are you alright my bride?" Shen Wei  just nod in fright. Yunlan kissed  his forehead making the other leaders sneer  in anger. But bow quickly again when Yunlan give them a deadly gaze.

    Suddenly  the horn played indicating the priest came as he performed  the marriage ritual to Yunlan and Shen Wei

    Suddenly  the horn played indicating the priest came as he performed  the marriage ritual to Yunlan and Shen Wei. When the priest ask Shen Wei  to be Yunlan's  bride he almost can't  speak in fright. Yunlan smiled when Shen Wei  said, "Yes...." He lift his beautiful face upon him. "You don't  know how you made me happy in my whole life! My beautiful bride!" Even minister Chu smirk in hearing his king is happy.

    Everyone cheered for the newly wed couple as Yunlan kissed  Shen Wei  soft pink lips

    Everyone cheered for the newly wed couple as Yunlan kissed  Shen Wei  soft pink lips. Shen Wei  can't  help to feel disgusted  marrying the man who ruined his kingdom. "Smile for me darling!" Whispered  Yunlan to his ears.  While clinging his arms on his shoulder. He tried to smile but failing.

   In their honeymoon  Shen Wei  can't  help in whimpering while being taken by Yunlan over and over. Eventhough Yunlan is gentle upon him. He still misses his home land and his didi whose heavily wounded.

   "Stop crying my new wife! Tomorrow  will start a new pages in our life! I want to have many children if possible!" That made Shen Wei  shocked. "How did he know I can be pregnant?" He told himself.  Yunlan laugh, "You think I don't  know your kingdom secret? That's  why your didi always protective of you?!"

     That made Shen Wei  very angry hearing it. And struggle to Yunlan's  hold. "If only I have the strength  I will destroy you!" He shout. But Yunlan pinned  him on the bed. "That's  the spirit! I don't  want a weakling bride! I'll be waiting for your challenge!" And kiss him roughly again. While thrusting to him over and over. Shen Wei  can't  stop himself  from moaning and crying at the same time.

   Next day Shen Wei  taking a bath, maid Wang tended to his bruises, "I'm sorry for my king doing to you! But please believe me he love you very much!" While wiping his bruised lips gently.  The other maids pouring milk on his bath tub and petal of roses. While other preparing a new set of beautiful clothes. All bow and never look at him.

    "Love me?" That's  a joke! He only wants  my body!" He laugh sarcastically.  "That's  not true! He love you eternally! I'm one of the witnesses  of it. That made Shen Wei  look at her. "We only met once? How can he love me for a life time?" He ask. Maid Wang remembered  everything.

The Past:

     "Jiejie Wang!" Shout little  Yunlan back then. "I saw the most beautiful  rose! He smile sweetly  to me!" Maid Wang laugh. "That's  quite funny! Roses can't  smile?" Suddenly  Yang his eldest brother came. Ten years older than him and the next heir to the thrown.

   "Don't  believe  in him! It's  a little  boy like him!" He love to tease his didi. Yunlan pout. "Eventhough  his a boy! He looks like a rose to me! When I grow up and became strong I will marry him and take him away from his evil doppelganger!" He shout like a knight in shining  armor.

 "Eventhough  his a boy! He looks like a rose to me! When I grow up and became strong I will marry him and take him away from his evil doppelganger!" He shout like a knight in shining  armor

   Making Yang and maid Wang laugh. "What's  the rukus here?!" King Xin ci and his wife came. "Father! I want the pretty rose to marry me!" King  Xin ci lift his little  boy up. And ruffled  his hair. "Not now you spoiled brat!" He tease his son as well. Making Yunlan frown and snub his father. The queen giggled and carried Yunlan to her.

   "Little  one! It's  not yet your time to marry someone? Grow up first then will talk?" Yunlan hugged  his mother and kissed her cheek. "Your the best mother in the whole world!" Everybody laugh. "Hey! How about me?" Ask Yang. "No! Father is the best king but not you gege you always tease me!" That made Yang pulled Yunlan to him and flicked him on the forehead.

   "I'll get you gege!" And run after Yang as he wanted to hit him with his little  fist. When suddenly  the horn sound indicating theirs  a visitors came. The other leader came for help as an enemy is invading their land.

    There Yunlan witness the betrayal of the other leaders when his father and brother lend a helping hand. As the war break,  eventhough  the enemies outnumbered  them. His father and gege fight to win the battle. When suddenly  one of the leader bow to the enemy to surrender. "I will spare your country if you give me your king's head!"

    Yunlan and his mother is at the gate then when he saw one the men of thw other tribes about to kill his father. His gege  blocked  it making him dead on the spot. "Yang!" Shout King Xin ci as he took out the blade and slashed the man's  head but it's  too late his son now lying on his own blood, dead. "I've help you and this is what you repay me!" The leader kneeled and bow for forgiveness  but suddenly  he took a dagger and about to thrust  it to King Xin ci. King Xin ci swing his blade quickly and killing the leader.

   That day they won the fight but it also made a big hole in King Xin ci's heart. "Yunlan! Never trusted  anyone but you! Or it will be your downfall just like me! Make your heart though  as stone! Show no mercy to our enemies!"

Past Ended: