Saving You For Him

Yunlan swing his sword to Yezun. Yezun angrily replies  him by blocking it with his and trying to thrust the sword with his.

   Making Shen Wei  worried as two of her love ones are fighting one another for his love. Everytime Yunlan as about to be hit with Yezun's  sword Shen Wei  can't breath.  Until the two came to the high veranda of the castle for the final showdown.

    "Yezun! Why can't  you give up for the sake of your brother!" Shout Yunlan. "Never! I will have my kingdom back as well my gege! He belongs to me!" Yunlan frown, "Stop your delusion! Xiao Wei  loves me! Your only a brother to his eyes! And you will soon be a shushu to my son to be! Why can't  you accept that?!"

    That made Yezun only angrier than before, "I won't  accept it! Gege is only mine!" With one strong swing and thrust he lost his footing and almost fall. If he didn't  grabbed  on the edge of the cement top rail. "Yezun gave me your hand!" Shout Yunlan. But instead of his hand Yezun swing his sword making the latter fall to his death.

    Shen Wei  scream in horror as he saw his didi fall. He almost faint but he remember  Yunlan. Half of his hair have been cut and now his power is cut into half. He lost concious and about to fall with Yezun. When Shen Wei  quickly pulled him to his embrace.

    "Your safe! Your in my arms now!" Da quing suddenly  transformed  back into his cat form and snuggle to the unconcious  Yunlan.

    The following day a miracle  came Yunlan's  eyes sight is regained  but his strength is no more. His an ordinary human like anyone of them. Dr. Liang Xiang told this to them. Shen Wei  felt happy having Yunlan in his arms and didn't  care if his not powerful as is. "All of you! This will be our secret so our enemies in our future won't  know!" Minister Chu command them all bow.

    In a few months Shen Wei  bore a twins, one is a girl name Weilyn and the other is a boy name Yannie. While  Yunlan accompany  Shen Wei in bed, "Thank you for being at my side eventhough  I'm not powerful king as before! Eventhough my hair grows back  but my strength never will!" And kissed  his hand. Shen Wei  laugh, "So what if your an ordinary man! I fell inlove with that cute boy! And not that king!" As he pulled him for a steamy kiss.

    But suddenly  they break it when someone shout. "Daddy! Jiejie spank me again on my butt!" Whinned  Yannie. "That's  his fault! He took my ribbon again and made it into a slingshot!" Scream Weilyn. Yunlan and Shen Wei have a three year old twins whose always bickering with one another. "Yannie! Stop teasing your jiejie!" Scolded Shen Wei. "But Mommy she's  always telling me what to do because she's  the eldest!" Yannie sulk.

    "This little  brat! Love your jiejie and don't  get into a fight with her!" As Yunlan  carried him into his arms as well as Weilyn. "You only two have each other! Protect your jiejie Yannie!" Weilyn suddenly  put his tongue out to Yannie. "Weilyn  stop! Don't  make your didi more mad at you!" But that made Weilyn cried as Yunlan scold him, Yannie on the other hand cried  as well as he pitied his jiejie.

    "You two your giving me a headache! Just like your father!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes as Shen Wei  took his two children and tried to calm them down. "I'm not a headache! My wife! Right?" Shen Wei  just roll his eyes. "Got any news to Zhu Hong and Lin Jing?" He ask. Yunlan chuckled on that, "Lin Jing still persuing Zhu Hong making his father have a big headache!
And do you know Leader Guo gone to politics to persue Minister Chu whose avoiding him always."

    That made Shen Wei  laugh, "What a turn of events!" And kissed  Yunlan on the cheek, "I also have a good news for you  before Dr. Liang Xiao left he check me up and found out I'm pregnant  again!" That made Yunlan bolt up and jump for joy. "This is a wonderful news to celebrate!" The twins stop crying upon hearing they will have another sibling. "Mommy! I want another meimei(little  sister) so I can play with her with my dolls!" But Yannie  cut her, "No! I want a didi so we can play soldiers!" Both twins got into an argument again making Yunlan stop both of them.

    On top of a tree branch Da quing  watch them, "I think I will have a new master! Eighter the girl or the boy!" As his green eyes sparkle. As all of them live happily ever after...... The End.🌹

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

     Aanamiha I hope you like the story you have request. Thank you for my lovely readers and commentors  for liking my story as I end this I will continue my other story and will creat another. Thanks again  and see you in my other stories🤩🤩🤩🤩