Getting My Gege Back

Shen Wei  still pouting cutely to his husband when something hit him on the head. Luckily King Yunlan is not looking at him when he read that piece of paper.

    "Gege! Meet me outside midnight!"

                               From: Your Didi

    Shen Wei crumpled  the paper and thrown  it to the fireplace. But he never notice Yunlan seen it. "Hmmm....who dare wrote my wife a love letter?" He told himself as to not let Shen Wei  knew he saw the crumpled  paper that is thrown in the fireplace.

    He acted normal and laughing at his wife face. Whose pleading to let him wipe his face already.

   When night came, Shen Wei  is in the bath tub with his husband. Whose trying to take off the black painted on his  face with a damp towel. "This is your fault! The paint quickly drys and now it's  hard to take it off!" Sulk Shen Wei.

    But Yunlan just scrub the towel gently on his face. Making Shen Wei  blushed  because his face is so near. And those plump lips is teasingly  near his. Shen Wei  almost forgot to breath when Yunlan's  hand glided to his pink, soft lips.

    Yunlan notice his silent and the look that Shen Wei  is giving to him. The small towel he have already dropped.  "Your so beautiful! You never knew how much you make me crazy to kill anyone who touch you...." While caressing his face.

    Shen Wei  blushed  to his declaration of love over him. "Then have me!" While holding and feeling that hand that gently touching his face. That's  the last straw in holding him back. As Yunlan hold him tightly  into his arms and thrust his prize to him. Making Shen Wei  scream and moan at the same time. As Yunlan pounce to him over and over. While Yunlan made a sloppy  kiss  upon his pink, soft lips.

    "Xiao.....Wei!!!" He shout and spilled inside of him. Shen Wei  scream his name as he follows.  But Yunlan  still moved inside of him making Shen Wei  feel the pleasure and lust toward his husband and wrapped his long legs to Yunlan's  legs as he wanted to feel him more inside.  "More Ah....Lan  I want you more!"

    Yunlan flipped  him again without  disconnecting  and move inside of him again. As he made Shen Wei  his forever. In an hour as they're  making love in bed, but Yunlan suddenly ask who gave him the letter. Shen Wei  tried to avoided his question by moaning for more.

    And pulled Yunlan for a steamy kiss. Yunlan tried to pulled back but Shen Wei's  lips run after his plump one. Now they're  connected again, making Yunlan drawn again to Shen Wei  until he have forgotten the paper. And only concentrated on him.

    "Ah.....Xiao.....Wei! Your my weakness you know that?" He whispered  to his ears while nibbling it. "I know......but your also my strength to overcome anything that I didn't  know I can!"  Shen Wei  whispered  back. They made love until both got exhausted  and fell asleep.

   But when midnight  came, "I'm sorry Ah Lan! I want to meet my didi!" He whispered  to the sleeping Yunlan. "Please forgive me!" And sneak out of their room.

    Shen Wei  run outside the palace wall, luckily the two guards are both tired and sleepy. And didn't  notice the little  rose snuck out. "Gege!" Yezun run toward his brother  and hold him tightly into his arms. Shen Wei  was so happy his didi is safe.

   But suddenly  warm lips touches his, Shen Wei  pushed  his didi back. "Didi! I told you where big now and not small children that you can kiss me on the lips!" But Yezun pout, "But gege! I miss you! And I didn't  know what the monster have done to you!"

   Shen Wei  was shocked hearing that to his didi's word, "Ah Lan  is not a monster! His my husband!" That even shocked Yezun, "WHAT?!!! AFTER WHAT HE DONE TO US?!!!" Yezun phase left and right angrily written all over his face. Shen Wei  swallowed  hard, "Why did I said that?!" He scolded himself. 

   But he cannot stop his heart from beating for Yunlan his everything what he wants for a mate but how can he convince his didi that Yunlan is not a monster but a gentle one. "Gege! You have to choice! Be on my side or his?! Do remember  he destroyed  our home and force  you to marry him!!! He also rape you?! Isn't  it?!" Shen Wei  was shocked on the revelation.

    True he all done that but still Yunlan had redemption  his ways by loving him so much. "I.....I don't  know! I love him too didi! Even when the first time I meet him!" Suddenly  a slapped  landed upon his beautiful  cheek. "TRAITOR!!! AFTER WHAT  HE HAVE DONE TO US?!!!!! OR HIS GOOD IN BED THAT'S  WHY YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN  WHAT HE HAVE DONE TO OUR COUNTRY!!! TO YOUR DIDI!!!"

    Shen Wei  hold his  red cheek where Yezun have slapped  him with teary eyes. "Don't  say that! It's  not my fault if my heart have wanted his! I can't  control my heart?!!!" But Yezun suddenly  clutches his shoulder, "You will be the one to kill him and bring justice to our nation! And you will come back to my arm! Because you will only belong to me!" And embrace Shen Wei. 

   "I will give you so much pleasure all day if you want! Just forget about Yunlan! Get our revenge and kill King Yunlan! And we can go back! Only the two of us! Back then were happy! Just us!" He hold Shen Wei's  face. "You love me gege! Just me and nobody else!" And gave him the dagger to kill Yunlan.

   Shen Wei  throw the dagger, "Didi! I love you as my brother! Nothing more! My heart and soul  belongs to Ah Lan! I'm sorry!" He falls down  to his knee so Yezun might forgive him. Yezun tried to stop his tears from falling because he love his brother so much.

    And pulled him back to stand, "I don't  care if you love him! Kill him for me and for our people!" He shout and force Shen Wei  to kiss him again.  "STOP! DON'T  KISS MY WIFE WITH YOUR FILTHY  LIPS!!!" Both was shocked seeing Yunlan at their  back. Shen Wei  cried seeing his husband while Yezun gritted  his teeth in anger.