Rescue By A Raging Bull

Leader Guo almost lost his head when he came back as Minister Chu weasel to King Yunlan that Guo might have something  to do to his missing wife.

    "Why his so very important to you?! His just another  trophy of yours?!" Yunlan snarl and grabbed  his neck almost squeezing  the life out of him. He have forgotten  how Yunlan is like a beast when his angry.

    Minister Chu tried to stop him and just rescue Shen Wei  before it's  too late. Yunlan let go of Leadee Guo, "Do you remember  the rose that I love so much? Well that's  Shen Wei! And his not a trophy! But my wife! I prayed nothing harm have befallen to him or our friendship will be over!!!" He shout and leave.

    "How can you betray me? When you once said you like me?!" Guo ask Minister Chu. "Because I thought your friendship are sincere and true! And you'll  forget  Yunlan once he have someone? And only look at me. But I was wrong! I don't  want to betray our king! I hope you also too." As he leave the crying Guo.

    Back to the village, Yezun is disguise  as one of the villager when he saw his gege who is taken away by Zhuiji. "Damn! Why his here?!" He and his men followed Zhuiji and his men secretly until they came to the ruin castle. They can't  get no further there because all Zhuiji's  soldiers are there.

    Inside, "I've waited  this for a long time! Sorry your not my enemy! But your husband cut my hand!" As he shown it to Shen Wei  that his cut hand was replace by a hook instead. "Your pretty you know? Maybe I will have a little  bit fun before I kill you!" Shen Wei  spit on his face. "Don't  make me laugh!"

    Unexpectedly  he pulled his sword from one of Zhuiji's  men and almost pierce it on Zhuiji.  Zhuji was surprised  but evade his sword. "Maybe your not the weakling prince I thought you are?!" And fight him. But because Shen Wei  is still new at this Zhuiji have the upper hand and  graze one of his cheek, arms and legs. And shoved Shen Wei  to the ground.

   But Shen Wei  still fight back, the soldiers of Zhuiji want to help their master. But Zhuiji stop them, "No one   ever dare take my fun out or you will be killed!" Said Zhuiji to his men. Up the tree Yezun want to help his gege as he see his loosing and have many wounds. But his men stop him. "Sir! We can't  fight them! They're  too many!" One of his men said.

   When out of nowhere men with horses came barging  in. As King Yunlan shout, "DON'T  TOUCH MY WIFE!!!" The soldiers whose guarding the entrance was so frightened  to stop him. That stone hearted king will kill anyone who blocked  him.

    Zhuiji want to torture  Shen Wei  more as he almost took off his robe by his sword when King Yunlan came. "What are you guys waiting for! Defend me!!!!" Shout Zhuiji to his men. A few men fight King Yunlan but they are no match while the other run for their life.

    As they know when the stone hearted king got angry. He will berserk and will get rid of anyone in a brutal way. Zhuiji seeing his men running tried to escape only to be block  by Minister Chu who hit  and knocked  him off.

    "Ah....Lan?" Shen Wei  was on his knees as he can't  stand up because of the wounds that Zhuji gave. He thought  Yunlan will shout  or slapped  him. But instead  he covered  him up with his own jacket and pick him up gently. Securing him to his loving arms and ride back to his horse to leave. Yezun watching from afar was astound that the tyrant king became gentle when he lift up his gege. Like his the most precious  thing  he ever own. "Did you see that sire?" His men ask. "Yes, gege made that heartless king bow to him!"

   While riding toward home, Shen Wei  can't  believe  Yunlan didn't  scolded  or something to him. So he cuddle more to him making Yunlan smile as his little  rose is relaxing into his arms and not struggling  away from him like the last time.

   When they came back to his kingdom, Shen Wei  was laid carefully  on the bed and tended his wounds by Yunlan himself. His doctor tried to help but he sign him he will do it himself with the aid of his nurses. Minister Chu, Leader Guo and the doctor was surprised  on how their king lovingly take care of his wife.

   Leader Guo felt defeated  as he saw how lovingly  Yunlan take care of Shen Wei  and left the room. Minister Chu want to stop him but he gave him time to think on the wrong thing he have done.

   Shen Wei  on the other hand can't  stop himself  from falling into the tyrant king. Yunlan gently wiping his wounds with a cottons and few herbal medicine . While wrapping his other legs and arms with a clean piece of cloths. Shen Wei  whined  when Yunlan put some medicine on his cheek because it sting.  Yunlan blew gently on his cheek and kiss it. Making Shen Wei  blushed  furiously.

    "Aren't  you gonna scold me?" Ask Shen Wei.  "No! You have a rough day!" As he signal the others to leave so Shen Wei  might take his rest. Yunlan about to stand when soft hand hold his wrist.

   "Can you accompany  me on bed I can't  sleep because of the traumatic thing happened  to me!" As he can't  look Yunlan in the eyes. Without a word Yunlan suddenly  laid beside him and carefully  enveloped  him to his embrace.

    Shen Wei's  heart almost leap out of his body  and he blushed  redder than before. As he felt Yunlan smell his hair while caressing it. Never in his life he felt so safe and secure in Yunlan's  embrace. "If you kept doing this? How can I hate and leave you? Your making me go deeper and deeper in  love with you!" He whispered  to himself as he fall asleep snugging more to Yunlan.