Seeing You Again

Yunlan and Shen Wei  with Mr. Lin was riding back toward their home when Yezun sees them .

    He quickly ride his horse to follow them. Unknown to him Zhu Hong whose have also trying to find his cousin Yunlan have seen him. And also follow them in secret.

    When they came back home Lin Jing welcome  his father. While Yunlan help Shen Wei  down to his horse. Shen Wei  can't  help hugging his husband and gave him rain of kisses. Making Yezun quite jealous while Zhu Hong as well in the other corner. But she almost cried seeing his cousin have gone blind. Yezun smirk seeing he have the upper hand to kill him now.

   He almost jump behind Yunlan whose pretty occupied with Shen Wei.  But Zhu Hong  block him. Making all of them shocked. "Didi! Zhu Hong!" Shout Shen Wei.  Yunlan suddenly  pulled his sword. Meanwhile  Lin Jing's  heart suddenly  fly toward seeing a beautiful  girl warrior, "Whose that mysterious  girl!" He must know her name.

    "Gege! Give me your hand and leave that tyrant  king! I will destroy him!" Shout Yezun. "No one's  gonna kill my cousin King Yunlan!" Scream Zhu Hong as she swing his sword to him. But Yezun easily shoved her and run toward Yunlan who blocked  his sword with his.

    "NO ONE'S  TOUCHES A SINGLE HAIR OF MY WIFE!!!" He easily thrown Yezun sword whose shocked  on what happened.  Shen Wei  embrace  his husband to not kill his didi. "Didi! I told you I love my husband! I cannot leave him because we have a baby now! So leave! Hurry!" That made Yezun shocked  on the news and felt a betrayed by his gege. "Why did you give him a child! I will never forgive you!" And hurriedly  leave.

     Zhu Hong's  world came crashing in hearing they have a baby now. Yunlan on the other hand drawn back his sword and wipe the tears of his wife's face. "Are you regretting  to be with me?" Shen Wei  shake his head, "Never! Your my world now and our unborn child!" That made Yunlan smiled and embrace Shen Wei. 

   Lin Jing on the other hand introduce himself  to the still shock Zhu Hong who never hear his single word. As she also left hurriedly  so Shen Wei  might not see her cry.  Lin Jing run after her. "Will she be alright?" Shen Wei  ask. "Don't  worry! Jing would take him back here!" Said Mr. Lin.

    As night came, while everyone is eating. "Don't  worry! Tomorrow  I will report Minister Chu that you two are here safe and sound!" Zhu Hong still not looking at them. Shen Wei  thank her while giving food to Yunlan. "How he became blind?" Zhu Hong ask. "My didi he done this to him!" While caressing Yunlan's  face.

   "All of you! Stop worrying about me! I might be blind but I can easily fought a thousand of enemies!" Yunlan proudly said. "I will be forever your eyes Ah Lan!" As Shen Wei  hugged  his husband. "I will be your shield!"  Zhu Hong added. "I will protect you! My maiden warrior" Lin Jing suddenly  shout making everyone startled  and started to laugh. "Hong I think you have a secret admirer!" Yunlan tease her.

    "But can he fight?!" Ask Zhu Hong. "For you my darling I will do anything!" Said Lin Jing. "Stop spouting nonsense  Jing! You can't  even hurt a fly!" Said his father. Making everyone laugh but not Yunlan who felt Lin Jing's determine  to be a good warrior for his cousin.

    In a minute while everyone is busy in the kitchen Yunlan teach Lin Jing how to use a sword. "But remember  this Jing if you want something? You must tried to get it no matter what! Don't  easily give up!" And ruffled  his hair. "Do you mean Zhu Hong?" Suddenly  Yunlan hit him at the back and laugh.

    Lin Jing almost lost his shoulder from the impact, "Hey! Easy on the shoulder you almost kill Lin Jing!" Shen Wei  came and rubbed Lin Jing's shoulder. "His a warrior now! Not a kid anymore!" Said Yunlan that made Lin Jing smile eventhough  his shoulder  hurt quite a bit.  And hurriedly  run toward Zhu Hong to tell the good news.

    "Don't  give him false hope! His still a boy!" Yunlan suddenly  hugged  his wife. "Aya! My precious  Wei! His a man now and one day he will draw his own sword to protect my dear cousin there!" And give Shen Wei  a passionate  kiss.

    While touching his stomach, "I wish Chu would come quickly so we could go home! I need my sight back to protect the two of you!" And kiss Shen Wei's  stomach as well.

    In the middle  of the night suddenly  Huang Chao Yang's men came and sneak into their house to ambush Yunlan and Shen Wei. They didn't  expect Zhu Hong to be there and fight them. Making a loud noise waking everyone up. Yunlan draw his sword and swing it upon them while Shen Wei  guide him.

   But suddenly  one of Huang Chao Yang's men have a blow gun, that have a sleeping dart inside of it. It was aimed  at Yunlan but Shen Wei  blocked it making him weary and almost fall asleep. When Yunlan felt his wife in trouble his concentration to the fight gone and tried to find his wife.

    That made the men of Huang Chao Yang an opportunity  to jump at Yunlan and tied him up. "Boss will be happy to see you trouble maker!" As he was lift him onto the horse with Shen Wei.  Zhu Hong and Lin Jing tried to stop them.  But they're  too many.

    "I must find Leader Guo so he can help us!" As Zhu Hong ride her horse and left them. Lin Jing on the other hand followed the men of Huang Chao Yang to his house.

    Huang Chao Yang laugh seeing a struggling  Yunlan who can't  get out of the rope. Beside him Shen Wei  still unconcious.  "And look at here! My lovely prize! It such ashame you won't  see your wife and child! Because in a minute your head will roll in the street of our village!"