I Don't Trust Him

That  night Shen Wei  was so immerse in tending Yunlan's  wound on his eyes.

   Yunlan felt something  wrong with his wife, "What's  the matter?" He ask. "Never trust that doctor!" He suddenly  blurted out making Yunlan laugh.  "I've heard his quite handsome?" Making Shen Wei  shout, "WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!!! He look hideous!"  He lied.

    That made Yunlan laugh, "You know I can't  see that's  your advantage? And beside! I'm only interested in one man and that is you!" Shen Wei  suddenly  smile and calmed  himself.  That made Yunlan pulled Shen Wei  to sit on his lap. "Your the only one that make me go crazy!" While kissing his neck. "Hmmmm?"

    Shen Wei  cough, "It's  true?! You fought my didi to get me? And run back to my kingdom when Zhuji about to do something  at me." Yunlan interfere,  "And that Huang Chao Yang! I won't  forgive him for slapping  your beautiful  face! I want to see him pay dearly!"

    While caressing  his face, Shen Wei  touched the hand that caressing his face, "Yes! I won't  forgive him also for hurting you!" And suddenly  captured Yunlan's  plump lips for a kiss. Yunlan gently laid Shen Wei  on the bed while stripping  his clothes off. Shen Wei  on the other hand hurriedly took off Yunlan's  clothes as they started kissing again and enveloping in each other embrace.

    Shen Wei  started moaning loudly as Yunlan thrusted into  him. Making him shout more as Yunlan  burst inside of him. Outside Minister Chu was talking to leader Guo, "Please take care of our queen! I know our allied comrades  are not trill to be inspect by an outsider! If something  goes wrong?  You must get the queen back no matter what the cost!"

    As he about to leave, "That's  it?! You never even say to take care of myself but the queen? I thought you like me? But I was wrong and you didn't  even care!" As leader Guo left hurriedly.  Minister Chu was shocked on what leader Guo said, "Wow! Now I know why leader Guo never like you!" Said Zhu Hong. "Go after him!" Shout Lin Jing.

    "What are you two doing here?! Aren't  it's  past your bed time children?!" Minister Chu was even shocked that the two teenagers was earsdropping  on their conversation and scolded them. "If I were you hurry  up and explain to him! And werenot children anymore!" As Zhu Hong went to her room. Lin Jing was about to follow  when Minister Chu pulled his shirt back, "What do you think your doing? Your quarters are at the other side!" And kick Lin Jing toward it, "Children!" Said Minister Chu.

    But in the morning all were shocked that Minister Chu gave leader Guo some flowers. "Take care! And go home quickly after the inspection!"  Leader  Guo was speechless  but smile and nod in response. Shen Wei making sure that the doctor is there and  gave a passionate  kiss to his husband to signal him that Yunlan is just for him.

    Dr. Liang Xiao can't  help to smirk seeing the scene. As they bid farewell  taking some few soldier to inspect the village that king  Yunlan have conquered. 

    In the village the leaders welcome Shen Wei  and the others but as they  all say some flirting with him while the others  didn't  take serious to his words. Luckily leader Guo is there with Zhu Hong and Lin Jing making the other leaders go serious to Shen Wei.  If not they will answer to leader Guo's sword and his men.

    In an hour Zhu Hong notice Shen Wei  is spacing out in the meeting. "Don't  worry he only have you in his eyes! Or you can say he can't  see the good looking doctor!" Whispered  Zhu Hong to Shen Wei  who just denied that his not thinking like that.

    Meanwhile  Yunlan have been check up by Dr. Liang Xiao while caressing his shoulder and hands. "Doctor you know my eyes needs your attention not my shoulder or hands?" Dr. Lian Xiao  just laugh, "Yes...yes I assure you I'm just checking your health as well! You know my queen is very lucky to have you! You have a broad shoulder and very strong!" Admiring  King Yunlan's  physical  features.

    Yunlan suddenly  take his hands away, "Just cure me! Doctor I don't  want anything else but to see my wife and child to be! That's  all I wanted! And that's an order!"

     Dr. Liang Xiao is little  disappointed  that the king is not interested on him and a little  impatient.

    On the other hand Shen Wei  wanted to hurry up to leave for his getting worried that the doctor is getting nearer to his husband. And becoming cranky forgetting  to smile.  Sometimes his also becoming impatient  like his husband. As he tried to move faster the discussion  and inspection.

     "We still have more to go!" Said Leader Guo whose carrying the names of the villages to inspect. "But maybe we could do it tomorrow  because it's  getting dark already! My queen!"  Shen Wei  just wave at it signaling for them to return back to the castle.

    In an hour they returned  quickly making Minister Chu welcome  them all. But Shen Wei  just ignored him and hurriedly  went to their room to find his husband whose Dr. Liang Xiao putting some medicine. Shen Wei  felt fire of jealousy  upon seeing the doctor is very near to his husband almost smelling his hair and touching it.

    He cough making both of them look at his direction. Yunlan smile eventhough  he can't  see Shen Wei  for he heard and smell his scent. Dr. Liang Xiao a little angry for the king only smile when his queen came. "Is the medication finished? If so you may leave!" Dr. Liang Xiao  and his nurse bow and left but before  that he smirk at him. Making Shen Wei  irritated.

    But his frowning  suddenly change  when two strong hands pulled him to his embrace. "I miss you what happened  to the inspection?" He ask. While kissing his neck.  "As you predicted  it didn't  go quite well luckily I have leader Guo to deal with them. And Zhu Hong help as well while Lin Jing.....well he still have many things to learn  being a body guard. But forget  about it! What  happened  about the medication?" Shen ask.  Yunlan sense his wife jealousy  and can't  help to laugh a little.