The Party

Yezun didn't  expect his plan would go smoothly. His gege welcome  him in his warm embrace.

    It's  been long since he hold his dear gege. Yunlan wearing a fake smile so Shen Wei  and Yezun  won't notice it. Yezun gave him a genuine smile but inside his heart, " Hah! Your still blind!Just wait and see! I'll get back my kingdom! And even my beloved gege!"

   But he was shocked when his gege gave him a mask,  "What is this?"  His gege smile at him, "My husband want a masquerade  party to give to you!" Yezun want to scream, "What?!!!" How can he get Yunlan's  hair if he wear a mask that he didn't  know what it's  look like. He tried to persuade his gege to know Yunlan's  mask but the latter just laugh at him. Yes! That's  smile! It's been a long time since he saw his gege put on that beautiful  smile of his.

   Ever since their parents died he never seen a genuine  smile of his gege. Just a fake smile not to make him worry.  "So does Yunlan been good to you? His not forcing  you? Huh Gege?" Shen Wei  was a bit surprised on what he said. Luckily they're  at his guest room now and preparing a clothes for him. "What are you talking about? Ah Lan  love me dearly! He will give his life to me just to make me happy!" He suddenly  hold Yezun's hand, "He told me his giving back our kingdom to you! Since that Zhuiji  guy is unfitted to be a leader there! Isn't that wonderful? And I  hope you will find your happiness  just like mine!"

   But Yezun suddenly  gripped  his wrist, " That kingdom always belong to us! Your my happiness! Gege! Can't  you see! I love you!" Shen Wei  quickly retrieve  his hand, "Stop talking nonsense  didi! Were siblings! And twins too!" But Yezun cut him, "If not?! Will you love me like Yunlan?" Both dark beautiful  eyes stared at one another. "I love Ah Lan! Ever since were small, his the boy I caught when he fell on our tree!" That  made Yezun widen his eyes. "That brat!"

    Shen Wei  giggle, "Yes! The brat that I fell for. Those cute brown eyes that caught my heart! Please didi! Understand it! I can't  live without him!" And hugged  his Yezun, "Let me go! And move on! Find the one destined for you!" And leave quickly before Yezun can embrace him back.

   "I won't  gege! Your my destiny! And no one else! I will have you no matter what! I promise that!" And put on his mask.

   Inside Yunlan  and Shen Wei's room. Yunlan was surprised  Shen Wei  came early as he thought his still talking to his didi. "Xiao Wei!" As he smell his scent. "Ah Lan? Your also here?" Yunlan scence his wife panic mode, "What is it? Is it about Yezun?" He ask calmly. Shen Wei  swallowed  hard and can't  speak. "Don't  worry about him I'll take care of him." That made Shen Wei  shocked, "You knew?" He accidentally  ask. Yunlan just smirk.

   In an hour the party started many important  guest arrive with their customes and mask. Entertainers gave their best performance with their sparkling, colored clothes. Yezun trying to find his gege and Yunlan. When he saw someone leading him to the throne he suddenly  pulled out his blade and quickly run toward it.

    People didn't  notice as Yezun running toward their king to killed him. "Die! Yunlan! I will get back my kingdom and my beloved gege!" He shout. Making everyguards alert  but they're  too late to stop him as he pulled and slashed  Yunlan's  hair. "Didi! No!!!" Scream Shen Wei.

    "He....he....got him!" But when he turned around  he was surprise it was not Yunlan he cut his hair but Chu. As he took off the mask. "Caught you!" And beside him is Guo. "It's  over now Yezun!" Suddenly  Yunlan emerge with
Shen Wei  at his side. "We gave you a second  chance! Please  come back to us!" Shen Wei  said.

   "I can't  go back now gege!" He suddenly  whistle. Making his men suddenly  appeared before them. "Sh-t! Were surrounded!" Shen Wei  was surprised the allied force of Yunlan is with Yezun. "Why?!" He glared at them and protecting his husband as he draw his sword. An Song came from the side, "Because he promise that he will let go Zhuji my friend! As well Huang Chao Yang!"

   Suddenly  Da quing  came meowing infront of them. "The black cat? What his doing here?!" Said Shen Wei to himself.  Suddenly  Yunlan laugh, "Ah Lan?!" Shen Wei  look puzzled at him.   Yunlan suddenly  called Da quing.  Da quing  meow and his green eyes suddenly  spark. It blinded everyone including Yezun.

   When they blink their eyes and open again Da quing  merge with Yunlan and becoming his eyes. He draw his sword, "I forgot to tell all of you I'm not like my brother  whose very trusting to anyone of you!"  Suddenly  the servants and the entertainer took off their mask revealing their the men of King Yunlan.
All of the allied force leaders was shocked as all of them pointed their arrows and swords to them. "If one of them move kill without hesitation!" Command King Yunlan.

   Suddenly  Yunlan swing his sword  upon Yezun who blocked it with his sword. "Fight  me now Yezun!" Shen Wei  want to aid his husband but was block hold by Chu. While the two are fighting An Song tried and his men tried to flee from the kingdom. But they didn't  expect Mr. Lin came with the villagers, "We can't  let you  out of here! That is the command of our king!" And pointed their weapons against  them.

    An Song and his men can't  do anything as they're  outnumber and trying to escape is futile.  Yunlan  and Yezun on the other hand,  kept swinging  their  sword at one another, "Do you think I'm not prepared  for this?!" As Yunlan swing his sword to Yezun, who blocked again.

MY HEARTLESS KINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें