The Life in The Palace

Yunlan was practicing his swordmanship with minister Chu when Shen Wei  entered  the hall.

   That broken Yunlan concentration and almost was hit by Minister Chu's sword. "My queen is here!" He dropped  his sword and welcome  Shen Wei  with a kiss while embracing him. Shen Wei  can't  help to blushed  because of the sudden kiss and affection of Yunlan.

   "Sir! Your loosing your concentration?" Said Minister Chu. But Yunlan just patted him on the shoulder and pulled Shen Wei  to his Jade Garden. There he made Shen Wei  sit on a wood chair while laid his head on his lap. "Ah.....I always want to do this!" And close his eyes.

   Shen Wei  want to tell Yunlan he want to visit his didi. "Ah....Yunlan...." But the man hold his hand and sign him to run his fingers on his hair instead. "Ssshh.....I just want some peace....." Shen Wei  want to hate the man infront of him. But he can't  help his heart beating.

   While Yunlan looking so handsome and defendless while sleeping. "Damn! Why his so cute like this!" Said Shen Wei  as he didn't  notice his hands is tracing Yunlan's  eyes, eye brow,  the bridge of his nose and his plump lips. Yunlan suddenly  snatch his hand and open his cute brown  eyes.

   "I knew you like me too!" Shen Wei  want to denied it and retrieve his hand. But Yunlan start kissing the palm of his hand. Making Shen Wei  shivered. Until Yunlan sit and hold Shen Wei  to his arms. "You don't  know how you make me weak to your love?" Shen Wei  look puzzle at him. "What?"

   Until  Yunlan suddenly  pulled him to a gentle kiss. Shen Wei  was surprised  on whats happening.  Yunlan's  lips taste so sweet. He didn't  know his lips is responding to him until it become a heated one. Shen Wei  wrapped  his arms around Yunlan's  neck pulling him more to kissed  him.

   Yunlan's  hand suddenly  snake inside Shen Wei  shirt. Touching that sweet, pink buds of him. Making him moan on his touch. "Ah.....Lan...." He accidentally  moan his name. Making Yunlan smirk as he continue to descend his lips on his jaw and neck. Peeling his robe to reveal that pale, flawless skin.

   Shen Wei  forgetting  his the enemy and was immerse on that hidden lust he have toward his husband. He didn't  know he was pulled to sit on his lap in anakward way. Making him grind his prize unto him. That delicious  friction making Shen Wei's  body heat up. As he moan for Yunlan to do more.

   Yunlan is now had taken off his robe and giving him small hickies from his body. "You smell nice my dear wife." He kiss him again while taking his pants off as well as his. Shen Wei  scream a bit as his hard prize thrusted  to him. When he moved inside and hitting his soft spot. Shen Wei  moan loudly. "So you like this my dear wife? I'll remember  this while kissing you again."

   This time Shen Wei is the one riding him and trying to take off Yunlan's  robe as well to taste those tan broad shoulder of his. Making Yunlan growl in excitement  as they become one this day. That his wife is willing to become his. Luckily no one dares to come in the garden because that is the safe heaven of Yunlan and no one can enter as it is forbidden.

    Shen Wei  was lost in Yunlan's  love that day as he let him touched and kissed  his body. While Yunlan burst inside of him over and over. Until he was flipped  down and been taken again.

    After an hour, Shen Wei  and Yunlan laid on the grassy ground both naked and in each other embrace. "What happened?" Shen Wei  was shocked on what he did. He gave in to his desired and lust.  And about to sit up when Yunlan pulled him back to his arms. "Your mine now! Even your heart!" Shen Wei  want to denied it. "No! This is a mistake!" But Yunlan suddenly  captured his lips again making Shen Wei  hold him tightly as he moan Yunlan's  name.

   In a few hours Shen Wei  can't look at Yunlan while they're  having lunch. Maid Wang was little  bit puzzled on what happened.  Minister Chu on the other hand didn't  want to discuss it. Until the soldier brought the request of Yunlan. A black small cat, "Da quing  you came!" Yunlan playfully  ruffled its hair.  Da quing  looking directly to Shen Wei's  direction.

   "I want you to accompany your master's  new wife, while I'm busy with my work." He whispered  to it's  ears. Da quing  meow  in response. Making Shen Wei  astound  that the black cat can understand  it's  master. He suddenly  jump  on Shen Wei's  lap cuddling  to him. Shen Wei  smile to Da quing.  "She's  beautiful!" Said Shen Wei. While ruffling it's  head. Yunlan correct him, "His a boy my dear!"

    Suddenly  Yunlan embrace Shen Wei,  "Anything you want I'll give it to you!"  He suddenly  request to see his didi, Yunlan suddenly  got angry. "No! You can't! I don't  want you to come back into  that ruined kingdom!"

   Suddenly  Shen Wei  stand up in anger as well dropping  Da quing  on the process. "That's  my home and his my didi!" He shout back. "This is your home! With me and our child!" Shen Wei  was shocked.  "We still don't  have any child?!"

   Yunlan suddenly  pointed to Da quing,  "Don't mock our child!" Shen Wei  almost went crazy hearing even Chu and Da quing  who sweat. "That's  a cat!" Yunlan pickup Da quing,  "Our cat! Our child! How could you say that to our Da quing!" And covered Da quing  ears to not hear  them arguing.

   "You won't  leave in our kingdom! Not a one step outside! Do you hear me!!!" Yunlan shout loud. Making Shen Wei  startled and run away from him crying. "Oh! No! I made your mother cried! Da quing  what will I do?" He ask. "Meow!" Said Da quing.  "Why don't  you apologize  to your wife! Instead talking to a cat!" Said Minister Chu.