Will I Trust Him Again?

It's  been a few days Yunlan been treating by Dr. Liang Xiao and his sight is getting better and better.

     Trying  it with his bow and arrow to shot the target. "Sire! It's  alright if you don't hit it!" Said Dr. Liang Xiao. "It's  still blur! But I need to hit it! It's  my duty as your king to protect all of you!!!" That made Dr. Liang Xiao's eyes sparkle but Shen Wei  notice it and his not happy at all.

    Not far from the place leader Guo, Minister Chu, Zhu Hong and Lin Jing  was watching them. "Look how our queen is watching our king hit that target!" Lin Jing said. "Your wrong! It seems our queen is watching over our king against the doctor!" Zhu Hong giggled. "Even leader Guo knows that!"

     Everytime Yunlan hit the the target Dr. Liang Xiao shout loud in satisfaction better than Shen Wei. Making him frown his beautiful face. "Your wonderful my king!" And about to congratulate him when Shen Wei  blocked  him. "Sorry the king is too tired to practice more! He need to rest!" And pushed  Yunlan towards their room leaving the bewildered  Dr. Liang Xiao. "Wait! I still didn't  check his eyes yet!" But he was ignored by Shen Wei.

    "One point to the queen! While zero to the doctor!" Zhu Hong said to them. Meanwhile, "Xiao Wei! Why are you pushing  me toward our room? I'm not yet tired  from exercising my archery and swordsmanship?" Shen Wei  think he didn't  want Yunlan to know his jealous  of the doctor.

   "I think I need to rest our baby is hungry!" While he grabbed  Yunlan's  hand and rubbed  it on his belly. "Oh! Is our little  prince hungry already?" Yunlan went near to Shen Wei's  stomach to listen to the heart beat of his future son. And kissed  it. Making Shen Wei  blushed  and giggle.

    Yunlan order his servant to fetch foods for his queen while they sit on the bed rubbing Shen Wei's  belly. "Soon our son will see how magnificent his father is! And I will teach him how to use a sword and bow and arrow! What do you think? And I  will name him Yannie!" Shen Wei  tease him.

    "What if she become a girl? Can I  call her Wielyn?" Yunlan pulled him to his embrace, "Anything  you want I'll give it to you!" And gave him a sloppy kiss making Shen Wei  hold him tight. When suddenly  their servants came with tray of lots of foods. "Isn't  it this too much?" Shen Wei  ask. "Not for my wife it won't!" And start food feeding him with chopsticks.

    Meanwhile  Yezun went to an ancient  warlock, "What do you want?!" Yezun smirk, "To beat the king that took everything  from me! King Yunlan!" The warlock laugh and handed him a mysterious sword. "Yes! I will kill that man!" Suddenly  the warlock chuckled, "No! He can't  be killed! That is his fate!" Yezun frown. "What?!" But the warlock add, "But you can get his power by taking off his locks! There he will be powerless! And you can take his kingdom!"

    Yunlan was caressing Shen Wei's  head, whose on his lap. "You got a beautiful  dark hair my dear wife!" While running his fingers on it. Shen Wei  on the other hand play with Yunlan's  curly, long,  brown locks with his fingers as well. "And you have a crazy hair!" That made Yunlan chuckled. "All of my family have  that! But it gave us our strength! And so our unborn child. He will have the strength of a thousand man!"

   That made Shen Wei  laugh and sit up. "Stop joking around!" But Yunlan didn't  smile. "I am blind but I'm not joking! It's our family secret! And so our future son!" Shen Wei  tease him by pulling his locks of hair. "Your a bad wife!" He suddenly  hovered over Shen Wei  and tickle him non stop.

       In an hour suddenly  a messenger came to Shen Wei  from Yezun. Inviting him to see him. "Tell your master I won't  go!" His quite mad at what happened  to his husband. "But sire! I think he wants to reconcile with you! And beg for your forgiveness!" Hearing that Yunlan's  heart soften for it. "Why not you invite him here? So we can celebrate for the two kingdom to reconcile and I might give him his kingdom again? Since Zhuiji  is not fit to lead his country?"

    That made Shen Wei  widen his eyes, "Aren't  you angry to him for blinding you?! What if he cause trouble again? I know I should never tell ill against him because his my didi! But I don't  want to loose you?!" Hugging  Yunlan tightly. Making Yunlan  chuckled.  "Maybe if I'm the old Yunlan I have already killed him but since his gege teach me to have faith to someone I will try to understand  him! Don't  you remember  I also have a brother that I love once so I know how you feel!" That made Shen Wei's eyes sparkled, "Thank you Ah Lan!" And kissed  his cheek. As he told the messenger that he is the one inviting him to his kingdom.

    "King Yunlan!" Minister Chu whispered  something.  "It's  Yezun his gone to the old warlock we knew!"  Yunlan frown but he can't  say something  bad  infront of his wife who is so happy about the news.  And quickly called all the servants to decorate the hall for the party. "So his just like the others? You know what to do if he strike my hair?" Said Yunlan to Chu. "Yes my king!" As he bow and leave.

   When Shen Wei  embrace him he wear a fake smile, "Xiao Wei! Why don't  we make our party a masquerade  so Yezun will enjoy his visit here and lets have many entertainments perform here!" While kissing him on the head, smelling that sweet scent of Shen Wei  making Yunlan relax and safe while holding his wife.

   "Why not Ah Lan! I want the two of you to reconcile and be friends! I want our child to be have a Shushu(Uncle) to call too. This will be so exciting!" And kissed his cheek again.