The Good News

Huang Chao Yang never met a blind man whose  strong than any of his men. And the funny thing is they all run away from him.

    He can't  believe  his King Yunlan, "What a bluff?! His blind and no bodyguards?! And why his wearing a rugged clothes! And no king would wear something  like that but he got a beautiful wife?" Which interest him in Shen Wei. 

   "I will have the beautiful  guy in the palm of my hand!"  He didn't  know the news spread like wildfire. Many of the villager  went to Mr. Lin's place to seek help from the blind warrior. They carried everything what they got so that blind man might help them. Shen Wei  and Yunlan was shocked that many of the villager seek their help.

   "You might be wrong to my friend....I mean relative Yu is blind how can he defeat Huang Chao Yang's men?!" Mr. Lin tried to stop people going to his house. "That's  not true! Lin Jing said he have a strength of a thousand men!"

   Hearing it Yunlan can't  help to cough,  he can't help to boast a little. "Maybe not a thousand but hundred!" That made all of them widen they're  eyes especially  Shen Wei.  "Dear husband! Don't  make this more worst! Remember  we need to leave this village and go back to our home!" He whispered  to Yunlan.

   "Don't  worry my dear wife! I can handle this as long your my eyes!" And pat his butt making Shen Wei  yelp a little  and frown. Because people are looking at them. Well Yunlan didn't  know because his blind.

    Every now and then Yunlan help the villager one by one getting rid of Huang Chao Yang's men. Making Huang Chao Yang angry because he can't  take out a single blind man and his beautiful wife  whose also good in arms.

    That news spread quickly throughout  the land. A strong blind man with his wife helping the poor and needy reaching the ears of Minister Chu. "I'm intrigued  whose this blind man with a hundred strength of a men? Only our king have that kind of strength?" And decided to command leader Guo to go to that village.

    Meanwhile  Yezun also trying to find his gege when he heard that absorb rumor. "Maybe that blind man can help us to fight against king Yunlan?!" As he also went there with his men.

    At the house Yunlan and Shen are relaxing after the whole days fighting. And now having a good moment  for themselves. The villager build an additional  room just for the two of them.

    Shen Wei  just came out of the bathroom, now lean on to Yunlan whose combing his long, beautiful dark hair. "I miss your smile and your beautiful face! I wish I can see it even just a little  bit!" Yunlan sadly say while caressing Shen Wei's  long hair. Shen Wei  hugged  his husband.

   "Then maybe we should leave the village so the doctors of our kingdom can see your eyes! I also miss how lovingly you look at me!" While Shen Wei  touching Yunlan's  face lovingly until he reach his plump lips.

    He almost forgotten  how handsome his husband is because they're  busy in fighting Huang Chao Yang's  men. Until his lips touches his plump lips again. Yunlan smile into the kiss. Maybe being blind is not quite bad. Shen Wei  is always willing gave himself to him everyday just to make him happy.

   Feeling his warm, love and protection over him. He never thought he will be happy  again when his gege died and his father train him to be a heartless  king. "Xiao.....Wei! Your the most precious  thing I ever have! And no money or power can ever replace you!" That made Shen Wei  blushed. 

    As he took off his robe as well as his and made  love to Yunlan  again. Shen Wei  moan to Yunlan's  touch while pulling him to be above him. Within a minute after that blissful  kiss and touch. Yunlan is rocking his body into Shen Wei  making him scream for more. Until he burst inside  of him, "Xiao Wei! I love you very much! Don't  ever leave me!"

   Shen  Wei  blushed  and his heart almost leap out from his chest upon hearing it. "I love you too Ah Lan! No one can tear us apart! I will always defend our love!" And reach to his face to kiss Yunlan passionately. That made Yunlan move inside of him again as his phase become fast. Shen Wei  moan loudly his name when Yunlan spilled inside of him again and at the moment  he follows.

    While Yunlan resting his head to Shen Wei.  "Ah Lan! I think I need to see Dr. Feng!" That made Yunlan alert, "Why?! Are you hurt?!" He ask worriedly.  "I just want to make sure in this few days I sometimes feel dizzy and nauseous. And sometimes  I vomit and can't  eat! I think I'm pregnant!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes and jump for joy. "Yes.....yes I will be a father!" And gave  Shen Wei a peck on the lips. "Tomorrow! We will go to the village to see Dr. Feng!"

     The next day Mr. Lin lead them to Dr. Feng unknown  to them, Huang Chao Yang's men also  following them secretly to find out what are they doing in the clinic. Inside the village two groups came one is leader Guo with his soldiers because Minister Chu can't  leave the kingdom unattended.  While the other is Yezun with his men. Both looking for the blind man.

    Well both secretly  disguise  themselves  to blend with the crowds that's  why they didn't  see one another.

    Inside the clinic Dr. Feng was astound  on how a man got pregnant.  Yunlan was so happy  hearing his wife is pregnant and kissed  Shen Wei  many times. Shen Wei  became red in embarrassment  and tried stopping  his husband. Mr. Lin chuckled  as well Dr. Feng. "This is a good news to the village! Another strong man will be born!" Upon hearing it, Huang Chao Yang's men hurriedly  told it to his boss.

   His boss slammed  the glass his drinking. "We need to get his wife! In order that child must not be born! I don't  want another trouble!" His men bow and left.