Rebal squadrant grayskull PT2

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Once Adora finally came to she was surrounded by a sickening heat. The room was silent except for the ringing in her ears. She was back in reality choking, sweating, and aching. she pulled her self shakily to her legs. He arms still tied behind her making for a wobbly attempt. She stood there eyes darting across the tiny room she was in. She felt nauseous and light headed like a horrid hangover was fogging her brain. Except whatever was blocking her thoughts was whatever was forced into n to her body,

"AHHHHHHHH" she screamed feeling the burning ring through her. She was frustrated with that fact that she was incapacitated so quickly. "AHHHHHHHH" she screamed again and again and again until her throat felt raw.

"Now that's not very lady like of you dear." She looked up attempting to focus her still blurred eyes on the body in front of her though she recognized the voice already.

"I don't care about being lady like anymore! What did you do to me!? What did you do to Catra!?" Her voice was strained as she spoke "why can't you leave my home alone!" The last word of her sentences was yelled with a sharp screech. Horde select laughed walking towards Adoras restless body.

"Oh what a treat it is to find one like you still alive..." He muttered in her ear. Adora shivered at his hand brushing her cheek "don't worry pet, I wouldn't dream of harming you."

"I'll tell you right now!" Her words continued to slur together "The feeling is not mutual."

"No need to be rude." He used his growling voice to reprimand her distasteful words. "You and your little merry band of misfits are full of magic.No? Well my brothers and I have no powers of the sort but we do have science."

"What do you want from me!?" Our hero was completely drained. The girl who fought for everyone and everything had very little fight left in her.

"I've gotten what I need for now, but I will be back for Eitheria and when I come let your people know my name. Apex the leader of the most superior race!" He came and cut the ropes from her hands and unbound her ankles.

"That's it!? You did all this and for what?!"

"For control." He snapped his fingers summoning two clones who grabbed her by her arms pulling her up walking her towards the exit."Oh before you go my dear." He came to her quickly wrapping a alienated hand around her neck "you will never forget me. I'll make sure of it." He squeezed her throat tighter cutting off her airway. "A bruise to match your lovers. Hmm?" He laughed shooing off the clones.

Adoras vision hadn't gotten any better and nor had her nausea. She was on the brink of unconsciousness.

"Feel honored Apex found you worthy of his experiment."

"E-experiment?" Her voice was stuttered and breathy.

"Of course Adora!" The clones voice was fading quickly leaving nothing but the echoes of his words cursing her ears.

* * * *

"-ra Wake up!?Adora?" Her eyes were beginning to focus in on her surroundings. This room looked a lot softer so much brighter then the one she was in before.

"Catra?" Adoras mouth was dry and scratchy, like sandpaper.

"Oh my god! Your alive!!" Catra all but pounced on her girlfriend. She had nearly forgotten her injuries when she did wincing and cringing as she grabbed Adora nuzzling herself into her chest. "I thought you were dead! You idiot!"

Tears ran down her face falling like a summer rain full of grief and relief a like. She laid across the love of her life like this was the last chance she'd get to.

"I'm ok kitty I promise." Adora laughed slightly at the idea of Catra going so soft on her.

"What did he do to you!? You already have a bruise on your neck!"

"He gave me one to match yours..." she ran a hand softly over Catras neck across her fading bruises."Hey? Where are Bow, Glimmer, and Entrapta?"

"Dora it's like 3:00 AM our time so there all asleep, I was up because I haven't been able to sleep since you got back on board."

"How long ago was that?"

"Yesterday morning around this time so not to terribly long."

"That's still 24 hours with no sleep so why don't you close your eyes and we can talk about this more later?"

"Could you at least-" she paused letting out a shaky breath "at least tell me what he did to you?"Adora sucked in a breath but she expected this question.

"It wasn't anything bad persay...he did inject me with something that made me loopy...that's all..."

"Hey it's ok...we don't have to talk about it...I'm gonna get sleep if you can to that'd be great." She placed a quick kiss on the corner of Adoras mouth before curling up falling asleep on top of her.

A/N: I know it's really really late but I have a good reason! It's called depression I haven't felt much like writing but I was able to get this out tonight and I'm trying to get back on track just give me some time! I'm sorry again.
Love panda!