The Fortress of Aliens

"Ok everyone. We need to first get in. Entrapta is seeing if there's some way she can hack in to the main system and find us some sort of map of this place." I nodded towards Entrapta who was geeking out over this complex spire like fortress.

"It looks like where we need to be is in the very center of the fort. The simplest way there would be this way-" A path twisting straight through the front of the building "but if we want to stay as out of sight as possible we need to go this way-" another path over the back side lit up.

"We need to stay out of sight. Let's go this way." I pointed at the back path and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then we need to go through that door on the far side of the building." She pointed across the field. The field that was covered in clones and bots. Great.

"Not trying to argue with you, I mean your more techy then all of us, but how on Eitheria how do you expect us to get across that field!?"

"I don't know!" She smiled and I sighed, out of disappointment or stress I didn't know.

"Do we want to use Melog again? He did help us get on the planet maybe he can help us get passed undetected." I put a hand on Melogs head scratching behind his ear.

"Can we really risk bringing him, there's already a large group of us is it really safe?"

"I don't think we have much of a choice...we need someway through and Melog is our best option."

"Ok then, well use the magic cat to help us get into the scary fortress and save Adora's girlfriend. Let's go!" Bow stamped his foot.

"That's basically the only plan we have so it'll have to work. Melog, do your thing!" The group fizzled into invisibility "Stay quite and let's get in there."

We started our walk across the grounds close and quiet steering clear of any clone or bot. we made it across pretty quickly coming to the side door to get us into the building.

"ok guys-" entrapta whispered walking closer to the door " i'm gonna open it and we all need to run getting through here as quick as possible so we don't alert any of the patrollers." she slowly cracked open the door pushing us all through following after.

The seven of us ran through the halls the only sound being our feet hitting the floor. We rounded a corner and stopped lining up back against the wall.

" Ok so were in and now all we need to do is find this main room that entrapta was talking about." i took a second looking at my friends " how exactly do we do that?" i slammed my head against the wall letting out a deep sigh.

" Adora don't you'll hurt the wall...and the last few brain cells you have but mostly the wall." glimmer put her han don my back " But Adora is right how do we navigate this place, its huge!"

" brothers, you may forget but Hordak and I are centuries old and have been on ovalis before. we can help you get where it is you need to be!" Kodrah cheered clapping his hands ever so lightly.

" OF COURSE! you can help us!" Entrapta grabbed Hordaks and kodrah by their hands pushing them ahead "ok where is the big room with the powerful one my boys" they started walking through the halls taking turn after turn,

" Her boys hmm? i will say Hordak isn't the most forgivable person but maybe... maybe he can change , like you did, like Ctara is." Bow bumped my shoulder while we continued our walk through the chrome halls. i gave him a smile, it was weak but it was still a genuine smile.

" Yea maybe he can..."