War room

"Whoa whoa whoa! What! You want us to go up into the spire that is now a tree and find out if we can go to a planet to find Catra when we don't even know if she's there!" Glimmer was not 100% on board with our plan.

"You don't understand, first of all it's likely Catra is there! Second of all if we don't shut down that planet then they could send more troops and spires to Eitheria to avenge prime!" I was defending my plan to my friends. "Yea I know it's dangerous but do we really have any other options."

"I know! But it's just reckless and dangerous and all around stupid." I paused and took a deep breath

"Almost as stupid as when we drove right into primes spire? Almost as stupid as when we walked right into the horde to save you and Bow? Almost as stupid as when you activated the heart of Eitheria? Glimmer we do stupid stuff but it always ends up ok but I need you to trust me!" She looked at me I couldn't tell if she was agreeing with me or if she was about to banish me.

"You heard her. We do stupid stuff so if we need to do this to then so be it. Come on we're following an eight foot tall lesbian with a sword into an unknown planet. This is fine." She smiled at me "just don't die on me ok?"

"Wouldn't dream of it." I hugged her bow joined us. "Come in Entrapta you to." Grabbing the geeky girl pulling her into our hug

"We get to go to space!!" She squealed "AGAIN!" She laughed and bounced.

"But first we need to go up into that spire and find out anything and everything we can on Ovalis." I received a chorus of 'got its' from my friends.

"But Adora, before we go..." glimmer paused "I'm gonna need you to sleep and eat some food. PLEASE! Don't make me go all queeny on you." She pointed one finger at me.

"Fine! I'll go I'll go!" I was pushed out of the room into the dinning hall and then straight to my room. That night I dreamt of Catra, it was like the vision of our future I had back in the heart. If this doesn't work...I may never actually get this reality...

Catras POV:

I woke up in a very bare room. It had a small bed and desk and that was all.

"Hey! Is anyone there! Let me out!" I looked down at myself and I was dressed back in the white outfit and slicked hair prime made me where back on his flight ship. It was way to familiar and I didn't like it.

"Ahh little sister you are awake." One of the horde clones was at my door.

"Why am I here? Where even is here?"

"Welcome to Ovalis little sister. A planet under primes control. Here they train clones, create clones, and store energy for our spires. You are here because we need you here. That is all we will say for now. Good night child." And with out another word he turned away leaving me there alone...again.