Visitors

Adoras POV:

Glimmer was yelling. I was holding catra close to me. I didn't even have to look out the window to know who it was.

"The horde." I stood up helping ctara to her feet. "Glimmer take her back to her room i'll take care of this." glimmr nodded taking catra supporting her from her left so she can get to her room.

"Adora there getting closer!" bow was yelling this time.

"I know Bow i'm going." i summoned my sword to my hand "For the Honour of grayskull!"

"ADORA! HURRY!"

"YA IM GOING!" I ran up to look out the front window, the ships were moving in closer and closer. The ship lurched again this time bringing us to a complete stop.

We started moving backwards.

"SHE-RA!"

"YES BOW I REALIZE!"

I pushed the back hatch open seeing a hitch tied to a part of our ship pulling us into the mouth of a horde spire. Looking out into space I noticed a total of 4 ships. This should be fun.

I used my sword to cut through the rope making our ship lurch forward. I used the sword to cut glowing patterns through space sending it straight towards the attackers causing 2/4 to burst into flames. This was very similar to the first rescue only this time we had she-ra for good.

"I don't really feel like playing with you guys today!" Tracing more patters into the stars aiming at the last two ships.

"Destroy she-Ra, reclaim Eitheria." Finally sending one last blast I took done the final spire watching it fall into the void of space. I smiled to myself closing the hatch walking back to the main part of darla.

"Hey She-Ra..." it was Entrapta looking at me worry etched over her features. "So those spires that were heading to Eitheria? Well they are a lot closer to us than they are to there..."

"H-how much closer?" I was scared to know the answer to this question.

"Like right there..." the end for her hair pointed right out the huge picture window. I ran to her side seeing 10-12 ships in a huge v-formation.

"Oh-oh no...this is bad, really bad, bad bad bad bad bad!"

"Is she-Ra powerful enough to take down all of them?"

"I don't know...but we have to try!"

"Or ya know fail miserably!" Entrapta the optimist added in her 2 scents

"I mean ya...that-that to-"

"Guys!? What's going...on!"

"More spires glimmer...lots and lots of spires."

"What do we do!?" Glimmer was getting worked up much like the rest of us in such a situation.

"MISSILES!"

"ENTRAPTA WHAT? Missiles?! What did you do!" I looked at her mouth totally agape. Since when did she have time to make missiles?

"You know me always tinkering! But now we have missiles!" She turned back to the front part of the ship, "Darla! Missiles!" A red button appeared in front of her seemingly from no where.

"Projectile missiles active."

"Just hit this big red button and BOOM! No more horde ships!"

"Ya know what that-that's yea that should work."

A small ringing filled the ship causing all of us to jump just a little.

"MY TRACKER PAD! It's the princesses!" Entrapta ran and answered the call seeing perfume,Scorpia, Mermista and frosta.

"Hi princesses!"

"Entrapta! She-Ra! Glimmer! Did you get Catra? Do you know how close the horde ships are to Eitheria?" They exploded with questions

"Whoa whoa ok calm down!" I put my hands up so they would stop to I could try and answer some questions. "Yes we have Catra, and well we found the horde ship and they are right there." I pointed out the window Entrapta adjusted the camera so they could see the armada ahead of us.

"You guys need to get out of there! It's dangerous! Don't face them alone!" Scorpia started yelling over everyone.

"It's ok! Entrapta has missiles now." I smirked

"Woooow of course the geeky princess would add explosives to maras ship." Mermista rolled her eyes but smirked back at me. I could tell she wanted to see the horde scum explode.

I looked out and the ship shook, we'd been spotted.

"OK GUYS GOTTA GO TA-" before I could finish my sentence we lost signal with the call.

"Ok so now can I send out the missiles?" Entrapta asked her hand hovering over the red button.

"Sure let 'em have it." She slammed her palm on the button and the interior of the ship lit up red

"Projectiles activated." And four huge rocket like missiles shot from the sides of Darla knocking out 8 of the ships leaving two behind.

No more missiles.

Two more ships.

Uh oh-