Spire part 2

"It'll be ok guys...we can handle this! For now we need to focus on finding the navigation room so we can find Ovalis!" I walked out of the room. This was getting kind of ridiculous I'll admit.

I stood on the outside of the room waiting for everyone else. I looked down at my shaking hands shoving them in my pockets. My heart felt like it was in my throat. I felt every part of mecwas filled with energy. I really wanted to hit something.

This is fine. we're fine.

Anything to find her and bring her home.

"I believe that's it right over there!" Entrapta walked out and pointed to a large room with different pieces of tech."It looks very navigate-y." And she ran off to it knowing we would all follow her.

"Ok so how does any of this work?" Glimmer was asking her as the tech genius busied herself.

"Well it looks like every time they took over a new planet it's coordinates would be added to this map type thing." She was elbow deep in wires, buttons, and machines "They have a lot of planets in red which I'm guessing means they were destroyed but I'm not seeing Ovalis on here."

"What do you mean nothing on Ovalis? There-there has to be something."

"Nope! But there is one planet called Tariq can we go to that one?"

"No! We've gotta find some way to that horde clone planet! What if we hit stuff until something happens!" I manifested my sword swinging it above my head.

"ADORA! No!" Glimmer grabbed my arms "Put the sword down! We can't just hit things and expect to get what we want. Well find another way."

"Fine yea ok!" I shook her off "Entrapta please say there's another way."

"Well I'm not entirely sure but I think if I can do a few more experiments on this machine I might be able to figure out how it works. I just need a little ti-"

She was cut off when the whole spire shook around us.

"What was that!" Bow was already freaking out

"The ship shook!" It was the only answer I had, I was as lost as him

"Yea! I figured! But why!"

"I don't know Bow! I've been here as long as you have!" The spire shook again causing glimmer to fall knocking bow over in the process.

"I think the spire isn't stable enough to support the weight of the tree and with the energy running through its corrupted system it's likely to shut down and fall out of the sky!" Entrapta was still running around attempting to locate ovalis.

"What do we do! The ship is gonna fall out of the sky! We're in it!" Bow was screaming...again.

"Bow glimmer and wrong Hordak! You guys out! Me and Hordak will stay back with Entrapta!" I gave out orders and no one moved "Guys go! Well be ok! See you on the other side." Glimmer gave a little agreeing nod teleporting the 3 to Maras ship.

"Well now what do we do?" The ship gave another jolt nearly knocking me down.

"The only way to keep the ship up for even a little longer so I can maybe get something working is to get rid of some of the roots and limbs then maybe it'll be partially stable!" Entrapta was running around and yelling pressing button and switching levers.

"That I can do! FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!" I started walking down corridors slashing the roots apart then blasting them away.

I was moving from room to room getting rid of as many as I could the ship almost continuously shaking and jolting.

Some sort of sound blared from the navigation room paired with a blue light.

"ENTRAPTA! What did you do!"

"We need to go! I found this planet but there's to much energy and it's to unstable and it's about to blow!"

"Good enough for me! Go!" The three of us that were left started running through the destroyed halls the blue light and sirens flashing around us.

We finally made it to maras ship.

"She-ra! Entrapta! Hordak! Let's go!" Meeting glimmer on the ship

"Darla! Go go go!"

"Administrator detected what is your query?"

"DARLA GO!" The ships engine roared to life soaring out of the spire. The huge spire exploded into flames in front of us.

"WE ALMOST DIED!" Bow yelled falling into the ground

"Brothers we are alive! Yay!" Wrong Hordak winked.

All 6 of us fell to the ground exhausted barley escaping with our lives.