Catnap

Catras POV:
My first morning in the castle was pretty great. Sparkles made pancakes, which are much better then the gray bars i was used to.

I got to spend some quality time with Adora, that was fun. But then there was some sort of issue with some of the bots.

They were still attacking. We stopped horde prime but it looks like the horde bots were still active.

We were fighting and we were taking these bots out. I was up against one but it didn't last long before someone distracted me for half a second and somthing grabbed me around my waist and hoisted me up.

I was scared I'm not gonna lie. I turned my head and one of hordes copies had me.

"Let me go!" I attempted to escape his grasp

I thought it was done but they are still trying to fight for prime. He held on to me and nothing I did got him to let me go.

"For the honor of horde prime." He repeated over and over again "For the honor of horde prime."

Before I knew what was really happening I was hanging over the edge of a cliff by the hands of the horde clone.

"ADORAAA!" I yelled for her "HELP!" I looked down at her it was at least a 200 foot drop. And I don't always land on my feet.

" CATRA! I'm coming hold on!" She screamed back.

"I'm trying!" I couldn't help but whimper.

"For the honor of horde prime." Continued to echo through the air. That and the bots from below me.

I was held there in the air. Death beneath my feet. I was hanging there and then...I wasn't. I was falling. Falling quicker then I could keep up with. I felt a jabbing pain in the side of my head and it all went dark.

Switch to Adoras POV:

She was falling, falling faster then I could reach her. She was falling and I wasn't able to reach her. The whole time she was just out of my grasp. I was Just barley able to brush the end of her tail with the tips of my fingers. something hit the side of my body and a drone swooped under and grabbed Catra from my sight.

She was gone. I just got her back and she was ripped from me. I fell to the ground but didn't stay down long before jumping back up. I saw the drone that took catra and sprinted after it.

"I'm coming! I promise!" I yelled I ran and ran and ran. I couldn't catch her. Glimmer teleported to my side grabbing me pulling me to the ground with her.

"Adora it'll be ok we'll find her. But we need to think of a plan first. Just please calm down."I de-transformed in the middle of the destroyed field bots littered everywhere.

"I just got her back and they ripped her away from me. I've gotta save her. I have to I don't care how long it takes I will get her back." I was determined. I would save her.

I tore away from glimmers hold racing back towards the palace. It didn't take long to reach the castle as I sprinted the whole way.

Walking inside Melog was almost immediately at my feet. He circled me and I knew who he was looking for

"She's not here. They took her from us." I knew he understood as he switched from his welcoming Blue to that dangerous red color. I sighed

" I know...I miss her to..." I scratched his head he leaned into me starting to purr "We'll get her back. No matter what."