Touch down

"Hey Adora? Are you ok? Wake up." Glimmer was shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw bow, glimmer and Entrapta looking at me.

"Yea, I'm up sorry...how far from ovalis?" I sat up straight looking around the three friends gathered around me.

"Well from what I can tell we should arrive later tonight. Glimmer thought it was a good idea to bring melog with so he'll camouflage us so we can get to the planet then most likely stay here so he can keep the ship disguised." Entrapta jumped around like she does.

"Good. Ok so we really should think about what we're going to do. Once we get to this place. We can't exactly storm in and take her we need some kind of plan."

"Adoras right, we need more then just  an invisible ship to do this." Bow agreed with me. "We should start by locating the cells. Knowing the horde she's probably been in one since they got her."

I felt my body go rigid at the thought. Catra being caged up like that. It made me feel sick.

"Adora?" Glimmer raised an eyebrow at me I couldn't do anything but nod "ok well I think we should stay together this time. Well be stronger that way. We take down whoever's in charge and get them give us back Catra. We can use Hordak and wrong Hordak to get us in."

"Actually! Wrong Hordak and I decided he goes by Kadroh now, it's Hordak backwards and it's easier then wrong Hordak!" Entrapta gushed "ok keep going!"

"Ok then...Kadroh and Hordak will get us in to the control room."

"And once we find this control room?" I looked at her.

"Well I guess we do what we usually do and kick some horde butt!"

"Well want to be careful, I'm not exactly sure what kind of tech they have on this planet and it could be really dangerous, which I guess you guys are used to but it's still a good idea to watch out." Entrapta was adding in her little tech talk.

"Ok guys we have the outline of a pretty good plan, I doubt any of this is gonna go how we plan but it's a good start." I stood up placing my hand on my hips. "Now let's save my girlfriend." I walked to the front of the ship placing my hand in the dash looking out over into the stars.

I was met with a chorus of oks and everyone split of to their own things. Glimmer walked up next to me running her hand down my arm

" Adora...I walked past last night and I saw you sitting in that chair...I wanted to check in on you but figured you'd rather be alone but I just want to make sure your doing ok." I felt my heart drop.

"You um.. weren't supposed to see that." I took a step away from her looking down at my feet. "Listen Glimmer I'm fine I was just frustrated just forget about it...please."

"I mean...yea ok...if you need me im here." She walked away I covered my face with my hands pressing into my eyes.

"LOOK LOOK! There it is! There's Ovalis! The big one!" Entrapta came running in screaming "Melog go ahead and camouflage us! We don't want to be spotted!" She ran up next to me bouncing on the tips of her toes.

I looked out into space and saw this huge bluish grey planet. It was barren and dark. Not at all pleasant. We moved closer and closer to the planet. Darla put us down easily on the far side.

"Ok guys, remember the plan and be safe. Well get Catra home and it'll all be ok...I hope." We moved off of the ship.

The base was the size of two horde spires. How we were supposed to navigate it I wasn't sure.

Let's do this thing.