Power or perish

Catras POV:

It's been about 3 days since I woke up here. Every so often one of the aliens brings me food or something. I still wasn't allowed to leave.

Everyday a recording would loop through the room.

"The horde is all powerful. We will avenge Horde prime. We will take rule of Eitheria." Over and over again.

I was sitting on the bed knees to my chest, arms covering my ears. The only thing keeping me sane was Adora. Her face kept flashing in my mind. I knew she wouldn't just leave me here...or at least I hoped she wouldn't

"Little sister, our elected official wishes to meet with you." Another one of the soldier guys was at my door

"Who?"

" horde primes second in command who was primes biggest assistant, he has taken charge in destroying Eitheria."

"Oh..." so I have to go talk to this leader guy. Yea ok.

He opened the door and signaled me to follow. We walked down lots of long halls. I lost track of how many turns we took. We walked into this one large room with a huge table in it. At the head there was a person that looked exactly like the one I was walked down here by.

"Little sister! Welcome to horde primes quarters." He stood up walking towards me. He got closer placing a hand under my chin lifting my head so I met his eyes. They were a light green color and nothing else. They looked dead.

"Why am I here?" I tried to pull away but he held my face tight.

"Because little sister, you are to help us destroy the rebellion and conquer Eitheria. You are close to the one called she-ra are you not?" He dropped my chin taking a step back but not far enough away

"I'm not going to help you. The rebellion took the horde down once and they will do it again."

"But child, your life is at stake as is your planet. You will either help us or you will perish." His face contorted into a sickly smirk.

"No. You don't need me. And you will fail again, and again. Don't bother trying." He bared my fangs hoping to at least show him that I'm not scared even though I was terrified.

"Very well dear. We will try this instead." He waved a hand and two of his clones grabbed me. Lifting me up by my arms

"What? What are you doing?! Let go of me!" I I knocked and twisted but they held me tight.

Another one came up and grabbed my head before pulling out a needle.

"No stop! Don't do touch me!"

"This is your last chance little sister, either join us or face your consequences. Either way Eitheria will be ours and she-ra will be dead." He spoke slow and quietly.

"Don't touch Adora. She will stop you. You won't win!"

"Very well child, you have chosen your loyalties. Now you will suffer."

The alien holding my head jammed the needle into the side of my neck. His hands were cold and calloused agains my cheek.

The world around me started to blur. Getting darker and darker. I felt my body go limp. I looked up netting this horde clones eyes.

"You had your chance child. You dug this grave now lie in it." He spoke and  I slipped into complete unconsciousness.