Rebal squadrant grayskull

The ship the had been leading the entire armada was still standing as well as a ship to their left. It's them against us.

Green bursts of energy started flying at us striking the sides of our hull.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm not sure bow!" Our ship shook once more causing everyone aboard to tumble. I took a deep breath looking out the window holding my sword to my side. "I think I only have one choice..." I started walking to the door I looked back and saw fear fall over Bow and Glimmers faces simultaneously.

"No Adora! You can't! It's dangerously stupid!" Glimmer yelled at me with wide eyes.

"Good thing I'm dangerously stupid-
Wait no I'm...I'm smart I just...I have to do something! I'm still smart though!"I shook my head releasing a deep breath "tell Catra I lover her and take care of her, I'll do my best but remember I couldn't have made it this far without you guys." I smiled at them trying my best to look content with my choices. Jumping out the door jumping across the rocks to the head spire. "You want me? Well here I am."

The huge ship was pulling me in and at this point I couldn't escape if I wanted to. I got brought inside and put on my feet. Before I could do anything I was caught way off guard.

"Grab her!" My sword was ripped from my hand causing me to de-transform and the sword to fizzle out. My arms were bound as were my ankles.

"What? Hey! What just happened?"

"That was almost to easy." That deep cold voice rang through the air.

"Im the only here to stop you. No other reason." A clone appeared in front of me seemingly out of no with selects voice coming from him.

"Ahh yes dear but your here so why don't we do what I had planned." The clone forced a tube down my throat I felt it slither down stopping the oxygen from fully reaching my lungs. A cold syrup slipped into me making the edges of my vision blur.

"What...did...you..do...?" The words I heard I knew were coming out of my own mouth but they sounded distant and slow. They world around me darkened further leaving me helpless.

"Goodnight Adora." And that was it.

* * * *

When I woke up I was no longer in the middle of a horde spire. I wasn't even in space. I was standing in front of a first ones ruin. The same first ones ruin where I trained with light hope, where I later stopped light hope. The only difference was this version looked new. It wasn't like when I saw it.

"Mara?" I turned around and saw a girl jogging towards the door she was short, skinny and had bright blue hair braided down her back. "Eternia." The door opened and the world around me shifted.

Once everything fell back into place I was in the ground base of the ruin. I was standing behind a man. He had short blonde hair he stood at least a few inches taller then me.

"Down here castella !" (I don't know what Maras friends are named so I made some) he yelled up and the girl, castella came down waving at him.

"Hey Pax, Where's Mara?" She came upstanding next to him.

"She's in the other room talking to light hope" he threw an arm up resting it on her head.

"Pax! I'm not a arm rest!" She yelled at him but made no movement to remove his arm.

"You two flirting again?" Mara walked into the room sword at her side.  The two echoed no's back at her. Mara laughed a little bit before the serious expression came back to her face. "Ok guys, now we need to think about what to do next. The rebellion is in shambles and if we don't fix it we're all gonna be...well...dead..."

"You ready squad?" Pax, the boy asked putting his hand in the middle waiting for everyone else to follow.

"For the honor of grayskull." Castella added.

Mara smiled at her friends before pulling them in for a hug. She transformed and took off into the woods.

"Ready cast?" He pulled her in for a hug by her shoulders

"Ready as I'll ever be pax." And with that the two nodded. I walked to stand in front of them only to have them pass through me. Not like they were the hologram but like I was...

The picture shook and I felt dizzy. I stumbled hitting the floor giving in to the nausea.

A/N ok guys I'm sorry! I took a break for the holidays and forgot to post yesterday so here it is! I'll get back to my schedule by next week I think! Bye love you!!!
Panda