Harm of the Horde

Adoras POV:

It didn't take long to get her to fall asleep right next to me. She was purring and she seemed happy. I was still so worried about her.

I stroked my hand across her arm she shifted pulling my hand closer. I loved being with her.

I had to slowly pull away from her so
I could sneak out to go get some water from the kitchen and was slowly sneaking back into my room as to not wake anyone Catra specifically. I creeped through the door but didn't make it far before hearing Catra.

She was whimpering, thrashing around in her sleep.

" No no no, don't touch me, get your hands away from me please!" She was swatting at the air. I ran to her side running my hand through her hair

" Catra! Your safe, your here with me it's a dream wake up cat please!" I shook her shoulders and she bolted upright claws drawn

" Whoa!" I stumbled back tripping over my feet and landing on the floor. She looked at me her face was begging for someone to save her...from what I'm not sure. "Kitten." (I do believe Adora would call her this bc it's cute and I'm in charge here soo)I hoped up getting over to her wrapping my arms around her shoulders lifting her into my lap.

She was shaking, her head was rested in the crook of my neck and I slowly scratching her back.

" Do you wanna tell me about it" she pulled back nodding her head. I sat waiting for her to say something when she was ready.

"I was back in the fright zone...I was trapped. Hordack was there. He wouldn't stop! I begged and pushed and screamed but no one came! "She left you because she didn't want you" or "This is all your fault Catra, you always push everyone away!" He wouldn't stop!" She was getting progressively louder "I just wanted him to stop! I was scared. Again and again and again. This is all your fault! Then it changed to you yelling at me..."why would I want you? You ruined my life. All you do is hurt me." Then..."

she stopped and grabbed on to my shirt she looked at me with pleading eyes.I was so busy watching her face I don't notice the scratches she was putting up and down her forearm. I grabbed her wrists.

"I know he hurt you, but he's gone and you can't let him control you anymore. Trust me Catra I want you, I always have and I always will. I promised to protect you and I keep my promises." I moved my hands from her wrists to her face. " I will never leave you again."

" promise." She held her pinky out to me.

"Promise." I wrapped my pinky around hers. She scooted closer curling up in my lap. She took a deep breath relaxing into my chest. She almost immediately started purring.

"Are you purring?!" I smirked

"N-no shut up idiot!" It's so easy to fluster her I chuckled pulling her back against me.

"It's ok, I like it." She sighed falling back asleep soon after. I laid back keeping her curled up on my chest falling asleep to the calm rumble of Catras purrs.

A/n every Sunday and Wednesday bc I'm writing faster then I thought I would!

Love y'all
Panda