Space days

" So Ctara cant be healed and is now just sitting in the med bay half dead and there's nothing we can do?" bow was freaking out...again...you know how bow is.

I winced, just the thought of Ctara being in such a state makes me insides wrench.

"Yes basically that's drug is killing her body and all we can do is hope for the best and now Horde select is sending more spires to Eitheria and we need to stop them! the other princesses are already driving the last few 100 of them out but if more come i'm not sure how they'll handle it!" 

" Ok so we need to warn the princesses, Entrapta are we close enough to send a signal?" Glimmer was the one to start coming up with a plan.

"yes! we can send one but it may take about a days time to actually reach them. I can send it now we just have to hope it gets to them in time." she typed up a message and started readying to send it off.

"Ok good! until then we need to try and stop the spires ourselves before they even reach Eitheria!" she slammed her hands against the dash "we might be able to destroy them in space before they can even reach Eitheria."

" That's not a bad idea! Entrapta square in on there location and I can destroy as many as I can before they can even make it to Eitheria!" i snickered to myself, I was gonna make them pay for hurting Eitheria, for hurting Ctara! "You let me know if you can find them i'm gonna go check on Catra"

I walked through the ship it was dark and kinda cold if i'm honest. i turned into the med bay, it was white and clean and the smell of bleach and steril cleansers burt my nose.

"Hey kitten...How are you feeling..." I walked up closer to her, she was laying still in nothing but that same sports bra and boy shorts. Her arms at her sides a shallow rise and fall of her chest. I had managed to clean most the wound on her body so she looked less bloodied and more just bruised."You've been asleep for a while now... Everyone says its part of the natural healing process or whatever but i know you catra... you don't let anyone or anything keep you down."

I grabbed her hand in mine placing her palm to my chest. I felt tears pricking at the corners of my eyes. I've cried more these last few days then id like to admit...

"Catra...I love you...you can't leave me, not now, not never...please" The tears were coming now and fast. "Please..." I leaned down into her shoulder. That's when I felt it.

Her tail wrapped loosely around my wrist. I pulled away and her eyes were fluttering open ever so slightly.

"You absolute sap..." she gave me a weak smile but I didn't last long before her face fell back into its pained expression.

There was no life behind her eyes anymore...it hurt me to see that.

"...I think when we get home it might be a good idea for you to talk to someone..."

"What do you mean? I'm talking to you right now." Her voice was flat and empty

"I mean someone who can help you. Someone who can work through this trauma with you so you will feel better. Perfume is really good at this kinda thing and I think it would be a good idea." I squeezed her hand in mine letting her know that it would all be ok.

"No."

"Catra? Why not? it would be a good idea." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Because, after everything I put you all through...I think it would be best to just leave my so called traumas to myself...perfume doesn't need to deal with it and I deserved what I got..."

"No! No matter how many mistakes you made in that past no one and I mean no one deserves what you went through." I could feel the passion welling up in my chest "I don't know what happened to you exactly but I do know that you need help and perfume can do that...I'm not gonna push you but if you could please just think about it..." she gave me a small nod in response.

"Fine...I'll think about it..."

"Thank you baby..." I placed a hand in her cheek pulling her closer and kissing her. I missed this. The feeling of her. Her warm yet musky scent. The electricity that I feel every time we touch. I mostly just missed her.