Spire

"Adora. Wake up we need to get to the ship so we can get more information on Ovalis."

"Bow, I'm coming!" I walked up meeting Bow and glimmer."I see you've learned not to just barge into my room like you own it." I raised an eyebrow at him. He blushed.

"Ya haha that was a bad idea on my part." He walked off quickly. Glimmer stayed back and started laughing, I couldn't help but laugh with her. But I couldn't really keep that smile on my face when all I was feeling inside was dread and fear and anxiety.

"Hay Adora, it all be ok. Well get your girlfriend home soon enough. I promise." She held onto my shoulder as we walked closer and closer to our ship. I nodded.

"Ya...we have to..."

Climbing on to the ship so we could actually guy up to the spire was a lot quieter then usual.

"Ok guys! We need she-ra to do the glow-y thing so we can get administrator access and get up to primes ship!" Entrapta was jumping around.

"For the go out of grayskull!" I reached over and placed a hand on the big dash

"Administrator defected what is your query?" Darlas monotone voice rang through the ship.

"Take is up to the spire."

"Of course she-ra." And we took off.

Landing in the same place we did the first time we boarded the ship was like a weird sense of daja-vu except this time the spire was littered with roots and leaves instead of bots and clones.

"We would need to start by finding some sort of navigation system that could tell us anything about Ovalis. Entrapta started wondering through the ship walking perfectly despite not watching the roots around her.

"Do either hordaks know where this navigation system is?" I on the other hand was watching my feet every step of the way. "Maybe Turing this thing into a tree wasn't the best idea." I added nearly tripping over a root.

"We would need to start with finding the power room and turning on lights and getting the ship running with perhaps a generator or overriding the system we can find the navigator and do what needs to be done! So let's go!" Entrapta stopped skipping and started running through the halls.

"Do you know where the power room or whatever is?" Glimmer was yelling while we all followed in attempts to keep up with Entrapta. We got a simple,

"Yep!" In response. "It's right here!" She stopped in front of a huge room filled with wires and panels. She quickly put her self to work trying to get some power running through the huge spire.

It took about 20 minutes of watching Entrapta hit this and twist that till a ear ringing beep shook the ship.

"She-ra." A hologram of horde prime stood in front of us. "If you are seeing this it most likely means you have defeated me. But you have yet to defeat my following. I have loyal soldiers who will tear you down piece by tiny piece. Remember child, you will either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain you fought so hard to destroy." And with that he went up in smoke.

"Uh oh." Was the only sound following our stunned silence, that uh oh came from none other then Bow.

"Ya Bow, uh oh..."glimmer followed grabbing his arm.