Catra

Catras POV:

It burns...                                                                                                                                         Everything hurts...

I haven't slept in days, I physically can't get my body to calm down long enough to do so. I havent really eaten either, anytime I try I feel too sick to eat more than a couple bites. Adora comes in almost every hour on the hour and I have to convince her i've eaten or that i've actually slept.

Any time I close my eyes I feel his hands on my skin. I can still hear that voice looping in my head. I told Adora i would talk to perfuma when we got home...if we got home. If I'm honest i really don't want to talk to her. how is telling someone about the abuse and torture the horde put me through supposed to do anything but make me relive that pain?

"Hey catra" i expected adora again but this time it was glimmer

"Oh hey Queen Sparkles..." she walked closer to me really slowly and look at me like i was nothing more than a kicked kitten "Look if you're only here to look at me like that I don't want your sympathy." I snapped at her. i didn't mean for my words to sound so venomous but they did.

"that's not why i'm here." she paused hardening her look a little so her eyes looked less sympathetic and more concerned. "i wanted to make sure you were doing ok and I also wanted to ask if you would want to come eat with the rest of us in the cabin tonight.  Me and Kadroh made food for everyone."

" Yea...thats sounds nice." she gave a quick nod leaving me to get cleaned up. My body is still sore from...you know...but I can move around.

All I had was the sports bra and boyshort on my body so I wasn't exactly sure what to wear. Someone knocked on the door

"Hey catra, glimmer said you were gonna join us for dinner so i brought you one of my tee-shirts" she paused for a second to long "If you want it of course...i-I mean i don't really care what you wear but i figured...."

"That's fine Adora...thank you." I opened the door taking the shirt from her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

I stepped back carefully pulling the shirt over my head, struggling and failing to even get my arms up high enough.

"Hey let me help you." adora walked slowly towards me grabbing the hem of the shirt putting it over my head being easy to pass over the cut on my forehead.

"thanks again Adora." I started to put my arm through the hole she stretched it down so i could get in through easier. I felt weak not even being able to dress myself.

"No need to thank me..." once I got the shirt on I realized just how much bigger her cloths were compared to mine. Mine hugged the sides of my body, curving with every part of me. Hers hung loosely over me and and fell just at the top of my thighs.

"How's it look" I popped my hip just barley but it shot pain through my side and I couldn't help but wince.

"It looks perfect." she held my hips so i could straighten myself back out. I moved closer to her laying my head on her chest. I almost immediately felt tears in my eyes.

"I can't even get dressed on my own...How pathetic am I?" I chuckled a little bit to try and cover up the tears but it didn't really work "I feel so defeated."

"I know catra...but it'll be ok well work through this together..." she held me a little tighter, it hurt but i don't care at this point. "Your not alone anymore..." she kissed the top of my head and pulled back just a little so I could see her face. "Now let's get to dinner before everyone gets worried." she kissed me between the eyes and we started our walk to the front room.

Once we got there the room was full of a sweet aroma and happy energy. everyone was gathered around the food glimmer made sitting on the floor. they were laughing and smiling and they accepted me like I was their friend. me and Adora sat close together and I felt safe.

This peace lasted all of three seconds before the whole ship shook. I almost fell but adora grabbed me pulling me close to her so i was safe. My body hurt and the ship continued to shake.

"ADORA! WE HAVE VISITORS!"