Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature

Night in the city, and all is well within Cartoon Universe HQ. One night, a hero in red spandex called Deadpool, was sleeping soundly in his bed, until...

*Crash*

Deadpool: *Snorts* What the wha...

He slowly gets out off bed and opens the door to see a dark hallway.

Deadpool:*To the audience* Is it me, or is there some sort of intruder in the house? No, it's just me.

He goes downstairs to the living to see where the noise came from. He sees nothing out of the ordinary until another CRASH was heard.

Deadpool: Okay, now it's definitely some sort of intruder. If it's a he, I'll kill him. If it's a she, I'll...eh...let's just see how it goes.

He goes around the house until he notices some paw prints on the floor. He follows them into Tails' workshop. He slowly opens the door and walks in crouched as he follows the prints inside.

Deadpool:(Whispering) Whoever or whatever you are, you better not break his stuff here because I barely have enough to pay even the rent here.

*Clank*

Deadpool grabs a wrench from a counter and slowly stands up to approach a light that is now illuminating with a shadow on it. He quickly rushes in to see who the intruder is.

Deadpool: I got you now, you-!

He stops in shock as he comes face to face with a big cat creature with pink fur. Its eyes emitting a white color staring blankly at Deadpool. Deadpool responds by titling his head and the creature does the same. Deadpool and the creature tilt back up and he asks a question.

Deadpool: Ehh...what's up, doc?

The creature approaches the merc with her four legs and slowly cuddles up to him.

Deadpool: Uh..okay.

Deadpool lies down with the creature and it purrs on his laps as it lays down on him.

Deadpool: So, this is awkward. But hey, at least I know now that you aren't some intruder, you're just a lost animal with an amulet. Wait, an amulet? How did that get there?

He goes to grab it but the creature backs the hand off.

Deadpool: Okay sorry. It must be really special to you then.

The creature nods.

Deadpool: Who gave it to you?

The creature looks down and Deadpool is a little confused.

Deadpool: Was it your mom? Your dad? Your zookeeper?

The creature looks at Deadpool and and starts to say something.

Creature: ...R....r..y...y..

Deadpool: Ryu? Rio? Reee?

The creatures nods for a yes.

Deadpool: So it was Ree who gave it to you then.

The creature looks at him at a confused sort, but it didn't matter.

Deadpool: Wait, you can talk?

The creature sleeps soundly on Deadpool as he finds a comfy place to lay on.

Deadpool: I guess that's a question for another time.

The next day comes and Deadpool is still sleeping at Tails' workshop.

Deadpool: *Yawn* Well, time for breakfast. Hey cat, want some...

He finds the pink cat to be gone.