Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Leon now in his super form stands in front of the spikey beast as it rages and let's out a terrible roar at him.

Doomsday: I will not be defeated by a mere mortal.

Super Leon: I am no mere mortal.

Super Leon goes at incredible speed punching Doomsday so hard he send shim flying right back to Multiverse City. Doomsday lands with a hard thud and Leon flies over to him. Everyone sees that Leon was alright but he looks different. His hair wasn't like that color and he wasn't that buff either. Ruby especially notices it.

Ruby: Leon?

Leon looks at Ruby with a smile.

Leon: Leave all this to me guys.

Hollow Knight: Incredible.

Cyborg: What happened? His hair is blue now.

Hollow Knight: Somehow I was wrong about Leon. He truly is the hero of all heroes.

Weiss: Are you saying he's...

Hollow Knight: He's our only hope for Gaia now.

Super Leon gets ready to fight Doomsday.

Super Leon goes for a punch at Doomsday as it hits successfully and Doomsday responds with a headbutt in which Leon grabs and lifts Doomsday up and throws him in the sky flying up there himself. He see that Doomsday stopped himself by floating up.

 He see that Doomsday stopped himself by floating up

Super Leon: So you learned how to fly.

Doomsday: I am a war machine, hero.

Leon: Well so am I then.

They both start fighting with rapid punches and kicks going back and forth as the heroes watch in awe and shock.

Vegeta: Im- Impossible! Somehow he achieved a form like a Saiyan. But he's no Saiyan.

Goku: (With a smile) No. He's a hero.

Ruby: (Looked up) Leon.

Super Leon uses his galactic blast once again this time with four beams splitting and hitting Doomsday perfectly once again causing significant damage. Doomsday uses heat vision to shoot at Super Leon and he does the same. With a power struggle between Doomsday and Leon, the beams keep going until Super Leon decides to go Kioken.

Super Leon: Kioken!

Red aura goes around Leon over the blue aura.

Vegeta: Kioken over that form? That's impossible.

Goku: Oh come on Vegeta. You seen me do that before.

Vegeta: I suppose you are right, Kakarot.

Super Leon goes for another new ability he learned to use the Cosmic throwdown. He charges up his ki in a form of a ball and duplicates it five times and throws them all at once at Doomsday. Explosion after explosion, the monster is already taking heavy damage. Enraged, the monster breaths out fire and Super Leon dodges and let's out a big bang attack taught by Vegeta.

Vegeta: I taught him that.

Super Leon punches Doomsday but he grabs the fist which was a big mistake for the monster as Leon charges up a masenko on Doomsday, blasting him in the chest.

Super Leon: Give up?

Doomsday: Never!

Super Leon: Thought so.

Super Leon then uses instant transmission to go behind Doomsday and let's out a masenko at his face. Doomsday dazed, Super Leon uses this to punches Doomsday rapidly at a fast pace. He kicks him hard enough that Doomsday is already feeling tired. The monster however still has enough energy to fight. Doomsday raises his hands and Super Leon sees that he's somehow going to his a ki blast but he is determined to finish this fight once and for all. And so he goes for the finishing move.

Super Leon: Kame...hame...

Hollow Knight: He's going to do it. He's going to defeat Doomsday.

Super Leon: Kame...hame...HAAA!

Super Leon releases a powerful force of ki at Doomsday as the beast also let's out a powerful ki blast at him

Super Leon releases a powerful force of ki at Doomsday as the beast also let's out a powerful ki blast at him. The power struggle is so immense that the very ground starts shaking violently. Super Leon will not lose as he begins to use Kioken once again.

Super Leon: Kioken TIMES FOUR!

Super Leon's powerful blast is so effective that Doomsday blast cannot hold it anymore. The Kamehameha wave overwhelms Doomsday and starts designating in the blast.

Doomsday: This... can't...be!

The Kamehameha wave fades and the battle was finally over. Super Leon flies down to the heroes and are still shocked to see Leon in a state like this. Leon is a little confused about this.

Leon: Is it the hair? Sure it looks different but I'll revert back.

As he says this, he does revert back to his base form.

Leon: See. Told ya.

Everyone looks at Leon and cheer for him and go up to him to congratulate him.

Goku: You did it, Leon.

Flash: Yeah, you just saved the world.

Leon: I know. I know.

Hollow Knight: Leon. Do you realize what you have become?

Leon: Yeah. I do.

Leon walks over to Ruby.

Leon: Well, I guess this the part where we do the usual superhero ending, huh?

Ruby: (Smiles) Guess so.

Leon then picks up Ruby and flies high into the sky of Multiverse City, sharing a kiss together and then he looks at the viewer, you.

Leon: Thanks for the one year we've been in. It means a lot to us to make this series possible. Thank you.

As he flies of into the sunset as this series begins a new chapter.

The end.
Thanks you for reading.