Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat

Jar-jar and Bagi are at a mall at a Starbucks shop getting some coffee and Jar-jar talks about stuff he would usually say in days like these.

Jar-jar: Mesa heard that Leon had a new power up hesa got from a fighter guy.

Bagi: His name is Goku, Jar. And yeah, I guess this new power up of his and Ruby's will eventually get to do the same and get new power ups ourselves.

Jar-jar: Like what?

Bagi: Like...

Jar-jar: Lighting?

Bagi: Something like that, yeah.

Jar-jar: No, lighting.

He points at a window in the parking lot and Bagi sees a man with lighting surrounding him with two more guys with him.

Bagi: What's going on out there?

Jar-jar: Wesa oughta check it out.

They head out the door and run to the parking lot and stop to find three men standing there in unique style of clothing.

Bagi: Who are they?

Jar-jar: Theysa must be monks.

???; We're Shaolin monks.

Jar-jar: Oh, okay.

Bagi: Mind telling us who you are?

Raiden: My name is Raiden, the God of thunder.

Jar-jar: Yousa a God?!

Raiden: That is right, Gungan. And this is Liu Kang and Kung Lao, one of the protectors of Earthrealm.

Liu Kang: It is an honor to meet you, chosen one.*Bows*

Jar-jar: Who, mesa?

Raiden: I have spoken to the elder gods and they had a vision of Shao Kahn fighting the chosen one who will eventually defeat him and his outworld army. That chosen is you as they said an detail as to what he looked like.

Bagi: So you think he is the chosen one.

Kung Lao: We have no doubt about it. They said he goes by the name of Jar-jar Binks.

Jar-jar: That's mesa.

Raiden: Then you are the chosen one.

Jar-jar: Eh, for what?

Raiden: We are going to train you in the arts of Mortal Kombat, or as your species call it, Mortal Bombad Kombat.

Jar-jar: Mortal Bombad Kombat?! Mesa in there?! Nosa thank you. Mesa only know how to use lightsaber taught by Leon.

Raiden: The skill you posses is impressive, but you'll need more than that to stop him. We'll help you on this journey as we travel back to Earthrealm and meet up with the others.

Bagi: Who are these others?

Raiden: Sonya and Jax helped us come to this universe in search of the chosen one. They will show you the way to fight and to use special powers you have not yet achieved.

Jar-jar: Special powers mesa hasn't gotten yet? Hmm..

Raiden: Will you come with us, chosen one?

Jar-jar: Okey-day. Mesa coming with you.

Raiden: Then let us commence. The portal should be opening by now.

Bagi: What portal?

A portal instantly opens up in a purple glow and they head inside to it traveling through the vortex and right into the base of the special forces. What's waiting for them is Sonya and Jax at the docking bay for thier aircraft.