Ep12: A dime to kill for

A slow day at the Krusty Krab as new employees Deadpool, Blitz, and Frankenstein who is the security of the restaurant, are working with Spongebob and Squidward serving customers, making krabby patties, and doing some security work around.

Deadpool: Hey, did anyone order a krabby patty deluxe with extra cheese?

Customer: I did.

Squidward: I got number five's order.

Blitz: Coming.

Everything was fine in this fine establishment until...

Mr.Krabs: ME DIME! IT'S GONE! *Sobs*

Spongebob: Mr.Krabs? What's wrong?

Mr.Krabs: Me first dime! It's gone! Again!*Sobs*

Squidward: Oh well. I guess it's time we call it a day then.

Mr.Krabs: Oh no you don't, Mr.Squidward. We're not leaving until we get me dime back.

Deadpool: But who could've took your dime? What DOES your dime look like?

Spongebob: It's actually a giant rock shaped liked a dime.

Mr.Krabs: I've been in the business for a very long time.

Deadpool: Wait, so doesn't that make you 65 million years old?

Mr.Krabs: I ain't that old.

A man walks in a trench coat and walks over to the gang to hand him a note.

Man: This is for you.

Mr.Krabs gets the note and the man leaves as quickly as he can. Mr.Krabs opens the note and reads it.

The note reads..

"Dear crabby hands, we got ya dime. If you want it back, you're gonna have to comply to our terms. First, you'll give up all the money you have in yer vault since your the only person rich enough to rob from this ocean-y place. Second, you'll have to give us full credit for being the first and ONLY people to rob the richest man in all of Bikini Bottom, besides Squilliam. Scarface out."

Deadpool: Who's Scarface?

Mr.Krabs: The only person I'm going to get with me bare hands once I get that little mammal rodent.

Spongebob: What can we do to help, Krabs?

Mr.Krabs: The back of the page says they're in-*Gasp* Gotham city?!

Blitz: Hey, I know that place. I can get you there.

Frankenstein: We need Tails' teleporter first.

Mr.Krabs: Good idea! We'll get Tails to get us to Gotham so we can save me dime. Come along now, Spongebob. You too, new employees.

Deadpool: Coming.

{Time skip to Tails' workshop}

Tails: If this Scarface is who took your dime, Mr.Krabs, then he certainly means business with that note.

Frankenstein: What do you mean, Tails?

Tails: I found this article saying there's this rare shaped rock that came from a meteorite and chipped off once it collided into Earth 65 million years ago. Of course, that one didn't kill off the dinosaurs. Since the meteorite is over millions of years old, the rock that was chipped off is extremely rare and even priceless.

Deadpool: So it's a useless dime then?

Tails: Priceless means it's very very expensive.

Mr.Krabs: So that's why he wants me dime.