Ep16: Arkham Mayhem

Arkham asylum. Home of the most infamous villains in Gotham. Soon, it will visited by the most ridiculous and most tooney of heroes Spongebob, Patrick, Deadpool, Dracula, Greg, and thier newest recruit Daffy Duck.

Deadpool: You know I used to work here. Well, undercover anyway.

Dracula: I heard they had a huge crocodile here named Killer Croc.

Greg: Is he a were creature like me?

Dracula: They say he's some sort of metahuman or something. What's a metahuman exactly?

Spongebob: Well a metahuman is like a mutant from the X-men. Except they're more meta then mutant. At least that what I think.

Patrick: I thought they were called metahuman because they break the fourth wall.

Spongebob: Well sometimes yeah, but also-

Daffy: Will you shut up already? We already know what a metahuman is, and we don't need an oversimplified version from you.

Spongebob: I'm just saying-

Daffy: I know what you're saying, but I want this job to be done with so I can go back trying to take Buzz's laser hand again.

Spongebob: Why do you want that?

Daffy: I need it to get rid of the squatters in my front lawn.

Dracula: You mean MY front lawn. And what were you doing in Transylvania anyway?

Daffy: I needed a job. But hey, now I have to be with you guys.

Deadpool: Ah don't worry, Daff. The sooner we get this done, the better. Unless the writer decides to do something that'll take a week or two to finish.

Daffy: What? ಠ_ಠ

The six heroes go up the stairs leading up to the containment area where Commissioner Jim Gordon was waiting.

Gordon: Well you came here sooner than expected.

Spongebob: I do what I can.

Gordon: Right. *Clears throat* As you can see, most of Gotham's villainous criminals spend thier time here in these containment areas with a reinforced four inch thick layer of titanium and now Beskar material to keep even Bane from breaking out.

Patrick: Who's a Bane?

Gordon: *Looks at Patrick weirdly* Bane. The one who uses his super venom to get his strength.

Patrick: Venom is in Arkham.

Gordon:*Sighs* Anyways, recently we captured a new criminal that was seen in the middle of a battle between Batman and the Riddler down at crime alley. No one knows why he was there, he was just killing our cops and criminals left and right. He was a maniac for God's sake.

Deadpool: Did he use any weapon of some sort?

Gordon: He used a double bladed red lightsaber that easily cut though our men. It was hard to capture him, but thanks to Batman, we put him in an isolated cell to keep him in check.

Greg: Is he dangerous to even supernatural beings like us?

Gordon: Sure as hell he is. He calls himself Darth Maul. He's a middle aged Zabrak man who was thought to be dead for some time now. We have him on a chamber filled with cryo fumes at extreme cold to keep him from using the so called force with him.

Spongebob: He can use the force?

Gordon: Whatever the case, you guys have somehow found a better containment area for him in Gaia incase our cell wasn't enough. Which is why you all are now here.