Ep18: The hollow knight

Night in Gotham. A museum security officer walks through the medieval exhibit examining them for any damage or stolen items. As he goes through the armor section, he notices something about the 14th century suit of armor that jolted a bit which is something unusual. He thinks it might be a rat inside or maybe it might be haunted. As he investigates more, out of nowhere, a bolt of lightning is struck from the heavens above and knocks the security guard down. Frightened by what had happened, he also witness the armor being shocked by the lighting, moving and jerking around frantically. It suddenly stops as the lightning kept coursing through  the armor. Two yellow eyes start  emitting from the empty helmet, and the armor rises up from the aftershock. The guard reasonably scared takes his taser out.

Security guard: (Shaking) Who-Who are you?! What are you?!

Armor: What year is this?

Security guard: W-What?

Armor: What year is this?

Security guard: Uh...*Gulp* 2021, sir.

Armor: So... it is time.

Security guard: Wait what do you mean it's time?

Armor: I...am the Hollow knight. I am in need to seek thy hero.

Security guard: Which hero?

Armor: The one they call Leon.

Security guard: Leon? He's back at Multiverse City. This is Gotham City.

Armor: Gotham? Why aren't I in Camelot?

Security guard: Camelot? I thought that place was just a legend.

Armor: It doesn't matter now. I must head to Multiverse City.

Security guard: Wait a minute. You can't just walk out of here. You're museum  property.

The Hollow knight stretches out his arm and summons a sword from the lightning in his armor and points at the guard.

Armor: Is that a threat?

Security guard: Uh, No! Of course not! You can go. 😅

NOTE: This is the Hollow knight

Meanwhile in Multiverse City

Leon and the gang are enjoying their free time at the Cinemark theater. Bruce Wayne and Weiss' sister, Winter, were at the seats behind Leon and Ruby, with Knuckles and Brock.

Bruce: So how was the family?

Winter: Well my new step father is nice to us. I mean, he is less of an asshole than...him. But all and all, we have been good.

Bruce: I heard you were thinking about joining Cartoon Universe.

Winter: If I am to join, I will teach the soldiers there and decipline them to be the very heroes they were meant to be.