Ep10: Way of the Sayian

Deep in within the mountains of Skyrim, two heroes walk among the snowy terrains thought the harsh blizzards of EastMarch. On thier way to Windhelm, the two heroes stop to make camp in one of the more forest like places around. The red and black haired girl sitting beside her lover the jedi sit beside a fire, watching the night sky in this wilderness.

Ruby: How long before we get to Windhelm?

Leon: It's not far off. We should be there by tomorrow.

Ruby: I still can't believe the Skald king wanted us to come all this way just to have some of his finest warriors teach us about controlling our powers or something.

Leon: I still can't believe how I can use super strength and laser vision. It's not like I'm some sort of super or anything. I'm still dumbfounded of how and why I have this power. One day I'm just a regular boy that can use the Force, then the next I'm using boulders for fist and can melt things with my eyes. I didn't ask for this, but hey, I might as well get used to it.

Ruby: I understand. It's probably hard for you to have this much responsibility on your shoulders. It's okay to feel this way though. I'll help you through this, okay? I know you can do great with powers like that.

Leon: Thanks Rubes... I'm glad I have a friend like you.

Ruby: Aww, thanks. *Kisses his cheek*

Leon: No prob-

*Rustle*

Leon: Did you hear that?

Ruby: Yeah...

They get up from the ground and Leon goes to see what's behind the trees.

Ruby: What is it?

Leon:*Comes out of the trees* It was just a rabbit.

Ruby: A rabbit?

Leon: Yup. That and a giant.

Ruby: A wut?

The tree begins coming down on them and Leon stops it with his hands and throws it aside. The giant wields it club in anger and swings at them with them dodging its attack.

Leon: Let's do this!

Ruby:*Activates scythe* We're gonna mess you up, giant!

Just before the giant can land another swing...

???: Kamehameha!

A blue beam of light hits the giant directly in the chest, causing it to stumble backwards. The two heroes are confused at what just happened. Just then, a man comes floating down to the ground and turns his head to the two.

???: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Leon and Ruby: Uhh what?

The giant roars at the man and he goes in his fighting stance. That giant goes for another swing but is interrupted by small yellow balls of light bombarding it. It falls and another man come flying down beside the other man.

???2: Quit stalling, Kakarot. We need to protecting those two, not pissing off giants.

???: All I said was that it smells. Don't blame me.

???2: Blame you?! No. I'd rather incinerate you instead.

???: Hahaha! Good one, Vegeta.

Vegeta: I wasn't joking, clown.

The giant gets up and road at the two fighters. It charges at them, but the armored man goes and punches its gut hard enough to stagger it.

???: My turn.