Episode 4: The Trojan War

In ancient Greece, 3,200 years ago, a ruler known as King Agamemnon, had forced the other kingdoms in a loosely alliance. His brother, King Menelaus, had a champion named Achilles. He was known as an immortal warrior. There is a man from Troy known as Prince Paris. He fell in love with Menelaus' wife, Helen. They retreated to Troy which would start a war that would change the history of Greece as we know it, because there would be an interference from the future, both good and evil.

Menelaus: My wife Helen has fled with that Trojan, Prince Paris! And not only that, they took my treasures along with them! I will sail to Troy and have them cut down and have my treasures put back in those chests.

King K.Rool(In Greece uniform): My my, Menelaus. You seem to be in a bad mood today. Perhaps I may be of assistance.

Menelaus: And who might you be?

K.Rool: I am the Kremlin King K.Rool. I come from the future to aid you on your conquest against Troy. Not only that, I will have command a droid army that are more powerful and more smarter than the Greek ones.

Soldier: Hey.😒

Menelaus: Hmm. Perhaps we can call it a deal, K.Rool. We shall sail tommorow.

K.Rool: Well said, your majesty.(Once Troy is taken by this fool of a King, I will have him executed. And I will be the one to control both Troy and all of Greece).

The next day, the Greek army and K.Rool's droid army set sail to Troy across the Aegean sea.

K.Rool: I am pleased you were able to make it on such a short notice, Agamemnon.

Agamemnon: I only doing this for the glory of my people. Not for some petty love triangle.

Savage: I see he brought Achilles along with him.

Cinder: I thought he didn't serve Agamemnon.

K.Rool: He came here for glory too. Now when we arrive, we will raise hell (To both the Greeks and Trojans) like there's no tommorow to Troy.

Cinder and Savage: Yes, your majesty.

{Meanwhile in Troy}

Leon: You took his what now?

Paris: I took his wife because she was the one for me.

Helen: And because we were meant to be.

King Priam: Still, there are armies coming to Troy and we don't have enough time to prepare for the coming invasion.

Weiss: We have the time.

Cyborg: We have the army.

Captain Rex: As the new commander for the republic army, we'll set up the army and drive them back to Sparta.

Clones and Droids are mobilizing and are moving forward and this ancient war will never be the same again.

The next day, the Greek ships are already boarding the beaches of Troy. The heroes and villains are on sides of the war and are prepared for their upcoming battle.

K.Rool:(In the distance) Hello, Leon!

Leon:K.Rool! Been a long time!

K.Rool: Truly! Guess who I brought?

Agamemnon: So this is the person who you say is your enemy, K.Rool?

K.Rool: Of course, Agamemnon. His head will make a great trophy since he's a Jedi.

Agamemnon: A Jedi you say? Interesting. (To Leon) Hey Leon! May the best warrior win!

Ruby: He's definitely the best warrior!