Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1

Superman flies over to Multiverse City bringing in another group of heroes with him, the Avengers.

Superman: Let's just hope your predictions are right, Peter.

Spiderman: Well they oughta be. They're obvious signs for a prophecy.

Thor: What prophecy?

Superman: We'll talk about it later.

Superman flies over to the city square and spot the rest of the heroes just standing there in a seemingly large crater. Superman runs up to Leon and sees his shocked face.

Superman: Leon, what's wrong?

Leon: Superman, don't turn around.

The Avengers comes in and see all the other heroes in a battle stance and Goku steps in.

Goku: Are you guys the Avengers?

Captain America: We are. What's going on here?

Thor: What enemy do we face?

Goku:....

Superman: *flies over to them* It's something all of us have to face!

Doctor Strange: Who?

A large creature jumps up and all the heroes run out of the way as it jumps down hard to the ground causing a earthquake across the square.

Spiderman: Was is that?

Dracula: Who do you think? It's Doomsday!

Leon: Everyone! All together now!

Everyone gets ready for the fight for thier life.

Leon: Alright, all we need to do is-

Vegeta: Hey, rock head!

Vegeta flies over to Doomsday and stands up front of him.

Vegeta: So you think you're the strongest being in the universe, huh? Well, I am the prince of all-

BAM

Doomsday backhands Vegeta into a building.

Goku: Vegeta!

Leon: Damn it! We have to do this together.

Fred: Me and the gang will take the others who aren't able to fight as far away as possible.

Leon: Thanks Fred. Everyone else, let's do this!

Everyone in the area began charging towards the giant monster as it roars and charges at them. The battle had begun.

Superman was the first to strike first at the monster and lands a hard hit at the head. Doomsday responds with a grab at Superman's head and throws him at Cyborg. Anakin and Obi-Wan ignite thier lightsabers and Luke uses his new lightsaber to battle Doomsday. Doomsday sees the Flash and can't land a hit on him because of his super speed. Sonic and Shadow also join in and Shadow releases his chaos spear but Doomsday takes the hit with no scratches on him.

Shadow: Damn! He's tough.

Yang: But we're tougher.

Yang activates her fire semblance and charges in punching Doomsday rapidly along with Spiderman web slinging him. Doomsday breaks free of the webbing with ease and uppercuts Yang to the floor. Spiderman swings at Doomsday but he catches it and punches Spiderman. Hulk and Deadpool rush Doomsday.