Ep15: Gaston

Near Multiverse City out in the ocean is an island built as a maximum security prison for the most notorious villains of the multiverse, Prism Island, and it's warden Hugh Prism. Leon visits the island because he has a deal for the prisoner there.

Hugh Prism: I'm glad you're here, Leon. This guy's been talking non stop about himself and drives some of the guards crazy.

Leon: Well, he does love to talk about himself. I'll get to work on how he should limit that sort of thing.

Hugh Prism: Let's hope it works. Otherwise, we'll never see the day that he actually shuts up for once.

Leon: So where is he?

Hugh prism: He's holding up in section 3, block 4. Just be careful though. Riddler's with him.

Leon: The Riddler, huh. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

They head up the door that opens up leading to a room where most inmates would be in. On the table in the corner of the room is the Riddler and the person he was going to meet.

Hugh Prism: There he is, Leon. That is Gaston.

Leon: Well I'll be, that is.

Riddler: Gaston, why do you always pander into so much time talking about yourself if you don't even know what other people might think about you?

Gaston: You either love me or hate me, which is impossible to do, I tell the facts about me, and facts only.

Riddler: Well riddle me this then. Who is one that put me here? The one stands with the dark knight and times of need? Aaaand is also right behind me?

Gaston: Huh?

Gaston doesn't notice that was standing right there in front of them.

Leon: Hello, Nygma.

Riddler: Leon. I'd like for you to meet my less intellectual friend, monsieur Gaston.

Gaston: Well this is the first I get to meet someone like you.

Leon: You know, it's surprising how you survived that fall from a castle that high.

Gaston: Isn't it obvious? No one can survive better than Gaston.

???: That's what you like to think.

Leon:*Turns around* Professor Ozpin?

Hugh Prism: Oh yeah. I called him here because he has more experience in handling criminals during the Clone wars.

Ozpin: I'm here for the same reason as you are, Leon. I came to give Gaston a chance to be in polite society again.

Leon: Wasn't he always good in society, well in a way they think he's good?

Ozpin: He mist be able to do some actual good deeds in order to become good citizens in life, and might get a pardon to get a prison release.

Riddler: Prison release? Well in that case-

Hugh Prism: You're not going anywhere, Nygma.

Riddler: Eh, it was a try.

Ozpin: Now pack your bags, Gaston. We're taking you with us.

Gaston: With you? To where?

Leon: Well, I thought of a place you can do some small stuff good stuff to help be a better person.

Gaston: Okay...so what's the place called?

Narrator POV

Ah, Bikini Bottom, a home to our fishy friends and where our hero Leon will teach a former Disney villain, Gaston, on how can be more of a person than what he once was. Now back to our regular scheduled program.