Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums

Morning comes to the new house that Cartoon Universe had bought due to more people coming in. Leon comes downstairs to see Kang, Tails, and Kodos working on a machine.

Leon: Morning fellas.

Kang: Back in our planet, it would already be noon.

Kodos: But since we're on Gaia, morning to you too.

Tails: We're working on a teleporter that Kang and Kodos said could be able to travel to different planets. If we had the right stuff though.

Sonic: *Speeds in* A teleporter you say?

Kang: All we need is the Quantum diffuser to keep our particles in check and the teleporter stabilizer to keep our bodies from exploding if the dimension we travel to is unstable even for quantum physics.

Leon: Yeah...I think I'll pass on that one.*Walks away*

Sonic: So what does it do besides teleporting?

Tails: With the Quantum diffuser in it, we can travel safely to different planets and to greatly reduce the time it takes to travel.

Kodos: It would take months for you to travel from one planet to the next.

Sonic: Mind if Buzz tags along? He's an expert in planetary stuff.

Tails: Great idea! We can take Buzz for any danger that comes along.

{20 minutes later}

Buzz: Your telling me this teleporter can go to different planets at will?

Kodos: Correct, and you two are the best subjects for this test.

Frankenstein: *Walks in* Hold on a minute. I'm coming too.

Buzz: Are you sure, buddy?

Frankenstein: If I can survive a burning windmill, I can survive teleporting and having my particles explode.

Sonic: To be honest, I don't even know how you survived it.

Frankenstein: One word. Plot.

Sonic: Uhh What?

Frankenstein: I wouldn't be here if the author hadn't wrote me in.

Sonic: Well you were on that Halloween episode, so I might as well just leave it at that.

{2 minutes later}

Tails: Everyone set?

All three: Ready!

Tails: Now remember, we're only doing a test drive on this. Don't expect for me to take you anywhere else.

Buzz: Sooo no Arby's then? I got coupon for it.

Tails: Just get in.

The three head to the teleporters platform and waited for the signal.

Kodos: Commencing teleportation test in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Blast off!

The teleporter ignites with sparks coming from all directions and forming a portal sending the three in. They watch and see as the portal opens, they saw a void of blue aura flowing all around them in a stabilized flow. The portal opens up to places them on a uknown terrain of some sort.

Tails: *Beeps in* This is Tails speaking. Over. Come in. Over.

Sonic: *Picks up communicator* Yeah I can year you. Over.

Tails: Can you tell me where you guys are? Over.

Sonic: I'm not so sure. Over.

Sonic runs out to a desert like world and runs back with the group.