Valentines day special

NOTE: This is either a little late or a little earlier than usual, but here you go. Enjoy. 😉👌

Today is Valentines day in Multiverse City. People around have been preparing for this holiday for it celebrates the day of love. Every species alike is joining in on this joyous day. Today, we show an anthology of our heroes and villains celebrate this holiday in thier own way.

Superman and Mangle

Clark was just about to check out for the day at the office of daily planet when he bumps into Abigail Lori, aka Mangle.

Clark: Abigail? You work at Daily Planet now?

Mangle: Uh, yeah. You see I..uh..needed something to do besides staying at the house all day long.

Clark: Well, it is Valentines day. I was just about to check out and do something for my girl.

Mangle: *Giggle* I see. So what are you planning?

Clark: Well, there is this place I was going to.

Mangle: And what's that?

Clark: It's your favorite.

Mangle: (Flirty) Oh. You picked that place, did you? Well I'm intrigued. Shall we go?

Clark: You bet.

The place they were goin to was known as HarryHausen's (Yes, this is a homage to Monsters Inc's fictional restaurant) The couple are going to have a lovely night there as Clark had already put reservations on this very special day and had also included a special treat for his lover.

Anakin and Weiss

Anakin was on the phone with his old master Obi-Wan Kenobi as he was in his room figuring out what to get for his girlfriend on Valentines day.

Anakin: Come on, master. You gotta at least give me something that I could do for her.

Obi-Wan: (Smirking) Well Anakin, if you hadn't let your padawan Ashoka take the wheel on the new and expensive super vehicle and hadn't crashed it yourself, then maybe you would've ended up asking someone instead of me.

Anakin: Well who am I gonna ask? Jar jar? Look, you gotta help me out here. I don't know what to do for her.

Obi-Wan: Then giving her something that she likes.

Anakin: Then I'll just run to the store and-

Obi-Wan: That's not what I meant, Anakin. Give her something special. Something that she relates to or something that makes her truly happy.

Anakin: Yeah, I guess so. I mean, a box of chocolates wasn't gonna cut out anyway.

Obi-Wan: It's the little things that count, Anakin.

Anakin: Little things... that's it! Thanks, Obi-Wan. You really are my only hope. *Hangs up*

Obi-Wan: You know, I felt like I heard that before.

Anakin rushes with force speed to the only place that Anakin knows Weiss loves to visit when they were kids. But first, he had to get that little thing Obi-Wan was talking about. Later on, he takes her to that special place and holds the special gift with one hand and covering Weiss' eyes with the other not to spoil the surprise.

Weiss: Ani, where are we going?

Anakin: Remember the place in the Earth region we'd always go to on special occasions when we were kids?

Weiss: Oh yeah. It was a beautiful place I remembered. That place in the Earth region had an supernatural phenomenon and was known as the eternal winter forest. Why ask?