Episode 7: Mystery mayhem

In a dark spooky forest, filled with strange night plants and animals that lurk in the night, a vehicle drives off to the road with our heroes. Leon, Brock, Anakin, Yang, Deadpool, and Angel Dust are heading to a party deep in the forest. The party they're going to is to celebrate the coming of the New year, even though it hasn't come yet.

Angel Dust: Is there any hot guys are gals we can shag up tonight?

Leon: What is it with you and f**king?

Angel Dust: Hey, I am what I am. Besides, why the hell would anyone want to party in the middle of a dark forest?

Yang: Beats me. I guess they wanted to go with rural and nighttime themed.

Leon: Whatever the case, at least we were able to actually be invited to a party. Not like last time we were at the McCalister's.

Brock: Oh come on, the boy was hapless. We had to do something about those wet bandit guys.

Leon: Either way, at least we're almost there.

The car stops at a large house near the rest of the cars. The gang get off and walk into the stairs of the front yard when one of them spot a familiar vehicle in the lot.

Deadpool: Hey, you notice anything about that van?

Leon:*Sees the name on the side of the van* Mystery Inc. What's that?

Anakin: I don't know, but they seem to be some sort of group of detectives or something.

Yang: Come on, what are we waiting for? Let's head in.

The heroes head in and meet with a woman who is the host of pre-New Year's party.

Host: Welcome, Cartoon Universe. I'm so glad you could join us. Oh... Angel Dust. So glad to see you...

Angel Dust: Don't worry, toots. I'm not here for any of those “Shenanigans” if you know what I mean.

Brock: You guys know each other?

Angel Dust: I have a life outside of Hell, you know.

Host: Well now that we all got caught up, I like to introduce you to a very special group just like yours, except they're more specialized in mystery solving.

Yang: Wait, that van we saw earlier, that's thier van?

Host: Why yes. Come this way.

She leads the heroes though the partying crowd and brings them to a nearby table. They see a girl with glasses, a man with an ascot, a girl with fashion sense, and another man and his dog eating at a unnatural way.

Host: I like for you to meet the Mystery Incorporated.

Leon: Uh...hi.

Fred: Oh hey. Gang, our host brought them already.

Shaggy: *mouth full* Like, who?

Velma: Why, it's Cartoon Universe.

Deadpool: Hey there, mystery solverinos.

Host: Why don't you all introduce yourselves then.

Yang: Well hello. I'm Yang.

Brock: And I'm Brock.

Deadpool: Deadpool, and this is Anakin, Leon, and Angel Dust.

Fred: I'm Fred Jones, and this is Shaggy and Scooby.

Shaggy: Like, hey there. We were just, like, having a little snack here.

Scooby: Reah, a snack.