Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles

It was just a normal day in Multiverse City. A couple by the names of Clark Kent and Abigail Lori(Mangle's real name) were at a park sitting beside a wumbo tree. A wumbo tree is a special kind of tree that's as big as a 3 story building and produces special fruit known as wumbo fruit, fruit that if you eat it, will make your physical and mental attributes go up by 2 times  max. But the fruits are rare to produce in city parks and zoos and only produce in the wild because these trees are protected by the MC forest preservation agency, an agency that keeps wildfire safe from poaching and deforestation. Anyways, the couple were sitting by that tree just enjoying that moment they have together. 

Mangle: Mmm.*lays beside Clark* It's nice out here.

Clark: Yeah. I could be here like this forever.

Mangle: But, we don't have that kind of luxury when you're a hero.😏

Clark: Oh. Well, at least we can enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Mangle: Yeah. We can.

They rest on the tree trunk and slowly go into a deep sleep comforting themselves.

*Brrrr*

Clark: Huh?

Mangle: What was that?

A strange lump comes towards the two and suddenly it begins to form a hole in the ground and out pops an echidna and a rabbit from it.

???: I know I should've taken a left turn at albuquerque.

???: A thought we were going to Multiverse City, not whatever you just said just now.

Clark: Woah, Bugs?

Bugs: Superman?

Mangle: Knuckles?

Knuckles: Abigail?

Everyone: You know this person?

Bugs: Well of course I know this person, he's a superhero. Anyways*Chomps on carrot* what's up, doc?

Knuckles: What do you mean “What's up, doc?”, that's my friend.

Clark: Friend?

Mangle: Well, yeah. This is Knuckles. Knuckles the echidna.

Knuckles: I haven't seen you since the day you left. Man, You look different.

Mangle: It's a long story.

Clark: Well what are you doing here?

Bugs: Well, we came here to say hi, aaaand we also need your help.

Clark: Help? With what?

Knuckles: Can't tell you right now. We need to get going.

Mangle: Wait, who's gonna guard the master emerald?

Clark: Master what?

Knuckles: The Master Emerald. And don't worry, Abby. I got someone you know to guard it.

{Back at Angel island}

Scout: So uh, you got any 5s with ya?

Soldier: Ehh, go fish.

Patrick: Fish? I thought we were playing Uno.

{At Cartoon Universe HQ}

The four of them discuss what's been going on over some coffee.

Bugs: So like I said, doc. We need some assistance on a place that I used to work in.

Mangle: What's that place called?