(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 19 ♥

It had been only 4 days since Alastor and Angel had their talk. They haven't made any moves or made anything official, but Alastor had asked Angel to keep what they have on the down-low. Angel of course complied. He didn't want to ruin what they have by not wanting to keep this a secret.

The 4 days were short, but to Alastor and Angel, it felt like an eternity of euphoria. They got to know each other better. Alastor would accompany Angel to his job and wait at the hotel for him to arrive. They stayed awake and talked. There was once or twice where Angel fell asleep in Alastor's room. It wasn't vice versa because Alastor was responsible and knew his limit. 

Currently, the two were in the lobby, talking to each other. 

Alastor was sitting on a couch, on the left end. He had his hands resting on his lap, his eyes on the opened book in his hands.

Angel was sitting upside down on the couch, on the right end. 
All four of his hands were resting on his stomach, his legs gently swinging as he talked. 

"So I had to run all the way home in t' rain. I got bad fever but my pops got a real ear full and a beatin' from my ma after that," Angel said, laughing a little. Angel had been telling Alastor stories about his human life. Alastor stayed quiet, not responding, but that didn't worry Angel. Angel knew Alastor was listening.

How? Alastor didn't turn a page since Angel began to spoke. 

Angel hummed a little before another story popped into his head. 

"Y'know... I was actually the family's baby," Angel said, smiling at the memories. "I had a nickname of Saint, but that changed when I got hooked on PCP; Angel Dust," Angel said. He didn't stop swinging his legs. "They started t' call me 'Angel' cause I got addicted to it, but it was better than Saint," Angel said. "Why did they call you Saint?" Alastor finally spoke. "In the family, the ideal look was black hair, dark eyes. I was the opposite. I had real pale skin, green eyes, and I had blonde hair," Angel said, then chuckled. "My pops used t' be ashamed of me. He rarely let me out because I looked so much like my ma, but when I got a lil older, Ari brought it up to pops that my looks can be used as an asset. Pops didn't believe 'em at first, but when I had t' do tasks for Ari when he got too busy, Pops saw how everyone underestimated me," Angel said. "How would they underestimate you?" Alastor asked. Angel smiled, looking at Alastor, who was looking back. 

Angel looked away, looking at the ceiling of the hotel. "I looked like I couldn't harm a fly. Not someone who'd kill a bitch for even lookin' at me," Angel said, chuckling. "I cannot imagine you killing anyone," Alastor said. Angel laughed a little. "You'd be surprised," he said. 

"Alastor."

Alastor looked up as Angel looked back. Both of them seeing Husk, but for Angel, he was upside-down. 

"Husker, I-" Alastor was cut off by Husk. "Don't! Husker me!" Husk seethed. He shot a glare at Angel then eyed Alastor. 

"Qu'est-ce que tu fais?" Husk growled. 
[What the hell are you doing?]

"Pardon?" Alastor said, his smile neutral and wide. "Que faites-vous avec ça?" Husk demanded.
[What are you doing with that?]

Alastor glanced at Angel then looked at Husk, his eyes narrowing. 

"Nous avons une conversation," Alastor replied. Husk rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Pourquoi ça? De toutes choses? Pourquoi choisir ça?" Husk muttered, a sad tone to his voice. Alastor gripped his book and looked down. 
[We're having a conversation] [Why that? Of all things? Why choose that?]

When Alastor didn't answer, Husk shook his head, sighing. "When Mimzy finds out. She'll kill your sorry ass. And that," Husk said, shooting a glare at Angel. Alastor chuckled and shook his head. "Not as long as I live. And don't worry about her. She won't find out," Alastor said, a smirk present on his face.