(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 18 ♥

Alastor and Angel went inside together, happily talking to each other.

Nuggets was in Angel's lower pair of arms, sleeping.

They had chatted happily all the way to the lobby.

All the other hotel residence were in there as well.

"Angel! There you were...!" Charlie said, running up. She noticed the roses on Alastor's hair. It looked really nice on him. She didn't say anything about it, just smiled and looked at Angel. "Husk said you were in a fight. Why didn't you say anything? Are you okay?" Charlie said. "I'm standin' here, ain't I?" Angel said a bit sarcastically. Charlie was used to it. She knew he was just playing with her. "I think you should call in so you can work. Does Valentino know your hurt?" Charlie said. "I agree, staying at the hotel as your body heals is an excellent idea," Alastor chimed it. "I'm fine, really," Angel said, chuckling awkwardly.

Charlie frowned a little but kept her smile. "Do you want me to come with you? To make sure you're safe?" Charlie offered.

Angel's facial expression changed. "Babe, I'm fine. I can take care of myself. I made it here in one piece," he said. Charlie looked at Angel with pleading eyes. "I know thugs won't hurt you if I'm there. Vaggie could go, but you don't get along. And Husk doesn't want to, and Niffty is busy...! Alastor could go with you! Can you?" Charlie looked at Alastor with puppy eyes. "I..." Alastor's ears dropped a little. He looked away and cleared his throat.

"I suppose if Angel is alright with the outcome," Alastor said. "I'm fine, really," Angel said.

Alastor smirked. "A damsel in distress! No one is around to help!" Alastor said as he walked around Charlie and Angel dramatically, putting a hand on his hand, throwing his hand back. "What will be the outcome? The damsel has no hero because he refuses assistance!" Alastor popped back near Angel's side, then wrapped his left arm around Angel, gently gripping his arm. "But the outcome can be changed!" Alastor raved his right hand in front of him.

Angel and Charlie could see a doll Angel and a doll Alastor. They went down the sidewalk and other small demons avoided them. When they got to Porn Studios, there was a popping sound and confetti fell.

Angel's face lit up with a blush, so much it felt like it was on fire.

"Okay!! Fuck!!" Angel said, pushing Alastor away. His heart was beating so quickly and so hard, he could feel it in his wrist. "You can take me!!!" Angel panicked.

Alastor smirked and chuckled as Charlie smiled brightly.

"I'm... I'm gonna get ready," Angel said before he quickly left, his face warming up more, if possible.

Angel went into his room. He was so focused on how embarrassed he felt with Alastor that he forgot about his pain. It all struck him, but the pain couldn't bring down how giddy he felt.

Angel honestly felt like a high school girl that had a crush.

Angel gently set Nuggets on his small bed on the ground. He was still asleep.

Angel quickly changed, feeling better with his encounter with Alastor.

Angel ended up wearing navel-high jeans and a simple black tank top.
He grabbed a pink sweater he had and black ankle boots.

When he was done, he looked at himself.
He wasn't wearing any makeup.

Angel knew he was beautiful. That's one of the reasons why Valentino loved him so much.

He let out a sigh before he left, shutting off the lights.
He went to the lobby, where Alastor was, talking to Charlie.

Angel's chest hair fluffed up when he remembered what Alastor did as he blushed.