(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 15 ♥

Alastor was currently in Angel's room. He was standing near his bathroom, talking to him. 

"The string connects their 'users' emotionally, mentally, or spiritually. It varies depending on the people."

Alastor had stopped by Angel's room to explain the terms and cost of the string, but Angel was getting ready for work. The two days before, when Angel got off from work, Alastor and Angel spent the whole time together, trying to detach themselves from the string. The ritual was the best option since Angel doesn't know how to use his demon body nor power properly. Hell, Angel didn't know about the string, its costs, nor its benefits. He was just going along with Alastor, which was why Alastor was here. 

"How are we connected?" Angel asked from inside his room. "I'm not sure, though I believe that once you continue and make your bond stronger, you could get them all," Alastor said before he continued. "The string makes both ends stronger and connect each other. But it makes you weak emotionally. It gives the users a weakness; each other," Alastor explained. "Is that why you want out?" Angel asked. "That's one of the reasons," Alastor told then Angel opened the door. 

Angel was just wearing underwear and a breast shaper. It made his fluff look perfectly round and kept them up.

Alastor quickly looked up and to his right, not looking at Angel. Angel chuckled a little, rolling his eyes. "Prude," he said as he walked to his wardrobe. 

"Why do you want out so badly?" Angel asked. "Many reasons. First, I would not want to be with a harlot," Alastor said. "Fair," Angel said, considering Alastor was a prude. "I don't feel emotionally connected to you. If anything, I'd rather be stuck with someone I feel emotionally connected with. Emotions make you weak. They'll ruin you. I refuse to give someone my loyalness and trust because sooner or later, it'll end and you'll be left to wallow in your own emotions. Not to mention how unruly you become once in a relationship," Alastor said. Angel was looking at his clothes in his wardrobe. "So... you have commitment issues and you're afraid you'll lose your other half and yourself to it," Angel said in simple terms. "That is not what I'm describing," Alastor said. Angel chuckled a little. "You don't want this to happen because you're afraid that you'll commitment and they'll ruin you emotionally and you'll lose yourself," Angel said. Alastor gave a thoughtful hum, shutting his eyes. "Not quite," Alastor said. "Then what are you tryna explain? Are Ya afraid of feelings emotions?" Angel asked. "... no, I'm not afraid. It's moreover that I'm incapable of acquiring such feelings," Alastor said. 

Angel stopped what he was doing. 

"You're aromantic?" Angel asked. "No, I just explained that I don't feel those-" Alastor was cut off by Angel, who turned around to him. 

Angel was just his black kinky boots that made him taller and wearing his black high waisted body slimmer. It made his little pudge flat and made him look slimmer.

"No- I mean you don't have romantic attraction," Angel said. "Yes... I don't," Alastor said. "That's called aromantic, hun," Angel explained. "I wasn't aware there was a term for them now," Alastor said. Angel chuckled a little. "You live under a rock. In the human world, you can have gay-marriage and adopt children as a gay married couple. They have terms for like- everything," Angel said as he turned around. "I don't care about the human world. Saying I'm not there nor will I ever be," Alastor said. "Yeah, but it's kinda a comfort," Angel said. 

Alastor shook his head slowly. 

"Back on topic, the string is in fact dangerous. It'll drive you to death, to your limit, until you've lost yourself. They've killed themselves because of the string, put themselves through various torture, and completely lost themselves. The string puts you in a high, in euphoria, but when you're not, it's when you're at a low. Similar to when you first take drugs. You get this really high before you drop down, but the string makes it more intense and complicated," Alastor said.