(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 4 ♥

Angel quietly left his room holding his pet pig; Fat Nuggets, in his bottom set of arms.

Angel was wearing a hot pink sports bra under a slightly baggy yellow cropped top that hung off his shoulders. The shirt read "NAP SACK" in hot pink. Between the word was a pig laying down, sleeping. Angel was wearing hot pink baggy jogging pants that fit perfectly around his tiny waist. Angel, of course, was wearing something to cover his feet, but they were just yellow sneakers.

Fat Nuggets, of course, was wearing clothing too. It was just a yellow shirt that read "DADDY'S NAP SACK" in pink. On the side, was a cute simple drawing of a spider.

Angel quietly went to the front lobby, where Charlie, Niffty, Husk, and Vaggie were.

Niffty was cleaning the area with Vaggie's assistance as Charlie spoke with Husk at the bar.

"Angel Dust! You're awake early!" Niffty said once she caught a glimpse of the spider. "Yeah- I'm up," Angel said with worry slightly in his voice. He walked up to the bar.

"Hey princess?" Angel called quietly. "Angel! I'm glad you're finally up by your schedule!! How is your morning..." Charlie trailed off when he saw that Angel was quite shorter than he usually was.

Angel usually stood at a good 8'2 feet. Now he was a mere 6'12.

"Yes, I know, I'm fuckin' short without my fuckin' boots," Angel said, obviously annoyed. Charlie nervously laughed, waving her hands in front of her and she shook her head. "No! No! I was just used to you towering over me! Now I can look you in your eyes without breaking my neck!" Charlie said. "Yeah... okay," Angel said, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, where's the prude?" Angel asked. "Alastor? He is out picking up a few things. Is everything okay?" Charlie said. Angel scoffed as he glared at a random wall. "No, everything is not fuckin' 'okay'. I need to talk to that damn deer," Angel hissed.

"Ohh, man!! I couldn't help my overhear your conversation!" Niffty said, now standing on a stool, facing Angel. She was closer to his height, but not taller. "If you really want to talk to Alastor, all you have to do is," Niffty started, but she couldn't finish when Husk spoke over her. "That damned beast will be back in about an hour. You can wait," Husk said.

Angel threw his head back and groaned with annoyance.

Angel grumbled as he walked off, but it was really more of stomping away. He had gone to the kitchen to get something to eat for Nuggs, so when he was done, he had gone to the hotel's garden.

It was huge and beautiful. It had a wall of bricks that stood up real tall and was covered in flowers and vines. In the middle of the garden was a huge sakura tree, which of course didn't look like the ones on earth. It had black bark and pure white petals. Under the tree was a small table set.

Angel set his pig down and set down the food.
He went to the table set and sat down on the bench.

He looked at his pig, who was still eating, then chuckled.

Angel looked around and at the entrance before he held his hand out. Angel summoned a notebook that came with a pencil and a separate eraser.

Angel opened the notebook, holding the pencil in his top left hand.
All of the pages were filled with sketches of clothing, front of back.

Towards the end of the book, he made it to the next empty page. He folded the spiral book in half as he began to lightly run the pencil across the page.

Angel could feel everything at peace as the wind blew. All negative emotions he'd felt beforehand and washed away.

As he looked at the sketch, he was cleaned out of ideas.

Angel was a porn actor, but not only, he was a drag queen and actor. And Angel designed all of his clothing for everything he did, even when he pole dances. He would have someone else do it or have someone help, but the mere thought of having such delicate work be in someone else's hand made him sick to his stomach.

Angel was off for today and tomorrow. And on his off days, he always made another outfit. Each outfit he wore, he never wore again and he designed them to fit what he was doing. Valentino even graciously gave him as much money he needed to make the outfit since Angel sewed and seemed together his clothing too. Anything with his clothing, he did himself from scratch.

Angel let out a disappointed sigh when no ideas came to mind.

He needed to work on his outfit for his next show. He had practiced the performance, knew the choreography, and everything else. Everyone thought everything was prepared, but Angel lied when he said he finished his outfit.

Angel laid his head on the table, let out a whine of disappointment.

"Is there something troubling you?"

Angel sat up at the voice. He looked to his side to see none other than the deer demon himself.

Alastor took a seat on Angel's right but kept space between them.

"Oh- I'm just-" Angel started. Honestly, no one besides Cherri knew about Angel's designing his clothing. It was something that Angel hadn't wanted people to know. But here Angel was, about to blab everything out to Alastor. "Hey um... about last night," Angel said, changing the topic.

Alastor raised an eyebrow. "What about the night before today?" he asked. "You... didn't tell anyone, did you?" Angel asked. "No, I hadn't," Alastor said. "Can you- please keep your mouth shut about that? I can't have Charlie knowin' I got high," Angel said. "Oh? But do you not already owe me for helping you? Now you want something else?" Alastor said, his smirk growing. Angel scoffed, looking away. "What the hell do you want from me? Money? My body?" Angel said, anger in his voice. It had been silent for a few seconds, but Angel lightened up and looked at Alastor when he heard the deer burst into laughter.

"I am merely joking you! I won't say a word," Alastor said. Angel rolled his eyes, slightly smiling. "Yeah, yeah, thanks," Angel said. "Thought, I do not want your money," Alastor said. "Right- you're an overlord. You're rich," Angel grumbled. "Indeed! But, I suppose your body will suffice," Alastor said. Angel glared at Alastor. "I ain't that type of whore. You want my body, you pay for it. But since you helped, I might give you a 2% discount," Angel said, crossing his arms. Alastor shook his head. "That is not what I need your body for. I heard from Ms. Vagatha that you have a venomous bite that will make even the most powerful fall terribly ill. I acquire a few samples," Alastor said. Angel was caught off guard by the request, but he complied since he did owe the man something. "Whatever. I'll do it," Angel said. Alastor smiled as he stood up. "Good! I'll come to your room tomorrow night!" Alastor said. He was about to leave, but Angel spoke.

"Why'd you do it?" Angel asked, not looking at Alastor. "Pardon?" Alastor turned to Angel, who hesitantly looked back at him. "What made you help me?" Angel asked. Alastor, without missing a beat, just chuckled. "Me helping you made you come into debt with me. I used your weakness to my advantage. Your venom will do nicely in the very near future," Alastor said with his usual smirk.

Angel half expected that... but.... something inside him... just wanted someone to-

Angel rolled his eyes and flipped Alastor off. "You can leave now. I'm busy," Angel grumbled, turning away from the deer, who chuckled. "Good day, my friend!" Alastor said as he left.