(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 23 ♥

Niffty was in Angel's bedroom. She was in Angel's room. She was just fixing up the room. 

On the bed was Angel, who had unconscious, under his covers. 

There was a knock on the door when Niffty was sweeping the floor. She stopped and set the broom down, leaning it against Angel's vanity. 

Niffty went to the door and opened it. She had to look almost all the way back. 

Niffty tsk'd at the person, shaking her head. "Alastor, Husk forbad you from seeing him until he's awake," Niffty said. 

Alastor stood out of Angel's room, his arms behind his bad and a small smile on his face. "No, I came to talk to you, dear," Alastor said. Niffty looked back at Angel, who wasn't awake, then at Alastor. 

"Enlightening me on this situation is the best choice of the matter. I don't want to have to hurt you, dear little Niffty," Alastor said.

Ever since last night, when Alastor was out and about, he got a terrible feeling of dread. He almost collapsed since he felt so sick. He assumed it was because of Angel, as it always was, but when he made it to the hotel, Charlie was on him, acting as if nothing was happening. The only reason Alastor knew something was off was because Vaggie wasn't on his ass. Because of that, he had tried to teleport himself into the spider's bedroom, but he couldn't. Alastor headed to the spider's bedroom, just as Husk walked out, meeting Alastor. Husk forbade Alastor from seeing the spider, which of course got on the deer's nerves. 

Alastor was the only one in the dark about the situation and wasn't even told about Angel's condition. The only thing Alastor had now was the faint feelings he felt through the string. 

"Alastor, he should be up in just-" Niffty cut herself off when she heard Angel shuffle. "Give me just a second," Niffty said. 

Alastor opened his mouth to speak, but Niffty shut the door in his face. 

Alastor waited outside, his patience running thin. He listened in the room, his ears perking. 

He heard shuffling in the room. 

"Angel lay back down. You're too weak to sit up," Niffty spoke. "Where... Hmph-" 

Alastor's eyes widened when he heard Angel's voice. He felt relief wash his body. 

Alastor would have let himself inside, but Niffty would have just scowled and punished him. 

Niffty laid Angel back down. 

"Angel, can you tell me where you are?" Niffty asked. The spider looked like he was in an unbearable amount of pain. "The- hotel?" Angel wheezed out. "Yes, good! Do you remember what happened?" Niffty asked. 

Angel was on set. He was laying on a bed, on his back. A larger, taller demon hovered above him. Angel's hands, all four of them were against the other demon's chest, weakly pushing him. The other demon had both of their hands-on Angel's hips. Angel's body was small compared to him, especially the hands of the demons. 

"P... Peaches..." Tears in Angel's eyes grew as choked out a whisper. 

The amount of pain he felt was made him shake visibly. He knew his partner could hear Angel use his safe word, which only made Angel feel like shit. 

"Pea-" Angel's voice was cut off when his partner thrust back into his smaller form. 

A loud noise sounded, one that sounded as if a bone broke Angel's felt a sharp pain rack through his body, his hands growing numb and his eyes growing half-lidded.