(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 14 ♥

Angel opened his eyes as he looked around. 

What he saw was indescribable. It was beautiful, entrancing... It looked like he was standing on water and the ground rippled. Everything around him looked like a vaporware dimension, yet it was a galaxy. 

Angel noticed in front of him was a smoke-like figure, but it was black and glowing slightly. It looked like Alastor's form.

Angel wanted to speak, to say something, but he couldn't. He looked down and say he was a smoke-like figure too. He was pink and white, glowing as well. But what caught his eye was that he and the Alastor figure were holding pinkies. 

"Focus. We're on limited time," Angel heard Alastor's voice ring. Angel looked at the other figure, trying to respond, but he couldn't speak. "Concentrate. Once you begin to focus your negative energy, it'll be done for you."

Angel slowly nodded once, but he doubted it could be seen. He looked down at his hand to noticed a string on the other figure pinkie. It was an entrancing red and looked like a pure black substance was being shot into the string. Angel felt himself being tugged. He tried to gasp, but he couldn't. 

Instead, he was met by another surrounding. 

Angel tried to look away, to look around, but he couldn't only see what was given. 

A young boy was sitting at a dining table at his home, which was pretty big. 

The table was rectangular and he was sitting on the edge of the left side. On his left was a grown man, across from him another older young boy. Near them was a young lady, setting up the table and giving everyone food. 

The youngest boy had pale but fair skin. He had fierce emerald eyes and short blonde hair. He had freckles spread all over his cheeks. 

The man had slicked-back black hair and brown eyes, almost black. 

The other young boy, who looked only a few years older than him, had black hair as well, but his eyes were gray. 

The young lady, who was setting up the dining table, was the same age as the younger boy. She as well had pale skin and beautiful dark brown eyes. Her hair was blonde with curtain bangs. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail with a simple black ribbon. 

The room was in complete silence. The only sound was the dishes being set on the table. 

It didn't take her very long to finish, since she'd been doing it for so long, her speed had grown rapidly at these things. 

"It smells great, Molls," the blonde boy said, giving the other blonde a smile. The lady smiled brightly. "Thank ya, Anthony! I worked real hard on this. It's my first time looking at ma's cookbook," Molly said happily. 

Anthony... 

Anthony... 

Angel hadn't heard that name in so long, he forgot the name even existed.

Angel noticed the string, on his end, was sending out that black substance into the string, which he assumed was the dark energy. He didn't think for long when he was pulled into another scene.

"Anthony!!! Anthony!!!!!" Angel heard a blood-curdling scream and a woman's crying of pain. "Help me!!! Please!!! ANTHONY-"

Angel felt everything around him grow cold as he felt sick and a lump in his demon body's throat as he was pulled into another scene. 

"So ya think a son of mine can be a damn pansy?! DID I RAISE YOU TO BE A DAMN PANSY?!" "No sir, I- I'm not gay. ... He..." the blonde boy spoke as his hands shook. He bit his bottom lips and shut his eyes tightly. "He threatened to kill Molls if I didn't," the boy muttered.