(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 26 ♥

"Angel!!!"

Charlie knocked loudly on Angel's door, frantically wanting the spider to wake. When she didn't get an answer, she knocked again, even louder. "Angel!!! Please wake up!!!"

In Angel's bedroom was the spider, laying on his bed peacefully. He had jumped awake from the yelling outside, making him tumble off the bed. 

Now laying on the floor, Angel let out a groan in pain and annoyance. 

"What? What?!?! I'm coming!!" Angel yelled, clearly pissed off. He got up when he heard more loud knocking. 

He limped his way, slowly, to his bedroom, opening the door. 

Charlie was outside, worry laced on her face. "Angel...! I'm sorry to wake you...!" Charlie said. "What the hell do you want? And... why the fuck are you dolled up?" Angel asked, glaring at Charlie. 

Charlie was wearing her normal attire, but she looked extra dolled up like she spent hours fixing herself up. 

"My dad is coming. He'll be here in about an hour. A-And you know about much this hotel means...! I just want everything perfect," Charlie said a little sheepishly. "An hour?" Angel asked. Charlie nodded twice. "I just found out," Charlie said. "Can't I just stay in my room when he comes?" Angel grumbled. 

"Ah, that won't do my dear! The king himself is coming to see this lovely establishment. The patrons of this hotel must come!"

Alastor's voice rang through the corridor as he walked down, towards Angel's room. Alastor was wearing his normal attire as well, minus his pinstriped jacket. Alastor had a smug smile plastered on his face, his microphone in his hands, twirling back and forth from each hand. 

Angel couldn't help his smile as he shook his head. "Whatever, fine," he complied. "Thank you!" Charlie said with relief, which made Angel's smile grew. "But you owe me," Angel said. "I'll buy you and Nuggets that matching set you wanted!" Charlie said as she quickly left. "You fuckin' better!!!" Angel called back, which earned a distanced laugh from the princess as she turned a corner. 

Angel looked at Alastor, who now stood at his door. "Ya wanna come in?" Angel asked. "Actually, dear," Alastor called. "Yeah?" Angel stood up straight, looking at Radio Demon, who looked back. "You haven't told anyone about the string, yes?" Alastor asked. "No. Not even Cherri- I mean, Nuggets knows," Angel said, which made himself laugh a little, but he stopped when he saw a serious look in Alastor's eyes. 

Angel felt his stomach twist up a little and his bottom lip quiver. 

"If you haven't told anyone, then the only ones who know are Husk, Niffty, Rosie, you, and myself, yes?" Angel nodded once. "What? You think someone else found out?" Angel asked. "Yes. I have a bad feeling that the string is the reason for the King's visit," Alastor said. Angel looked at Alastor with a confused facial expression. "What the hell does that have t' do with Lucifer?"

"Angel? I hope you're ready."

Alastor and Angel looked away from each other, towards the new voice. 

Vaggie stood there. "Miss Vagatha... How long were you there?" Vaggie rolled her eyes at Alastor's question, brushing him off. "Long enough to know Angel isn't ready. He takes the longest out of all of us to get ready. He'll be here in less than an hour," Vaggie said, crossing her arms. "Oh shut the hell up and choke on a clit," Angel muttered, looking away, glaring at the wall. Vaggie rolled her eyes, glaring at the spider. "Her dad approving this hotel means everything to her. The least you can do is look nice," Vaggie said. Angel scoffed and flipped her off. "Whatever, I'm changing. Bye," Angel said, shoeing her away.