(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 25 ♥

Angel leaned against the door frame as he walked into the studio. 

He looked back, giving Alastor a bright smile. 

"Grazie," Angel thanked him in Italian. Alastor nodded once at the spider. He wasn't sure what he said, but the tone of Angel's voice gave him an idea of what he meant. "Would you like me to pick you up?" Alastor asked. "I think I got a ride," Angel said, chuckling. He was about to lean in to press their noses together, but Alastor turned around. "Goodbye, my friend! I'll see you at the hotel~" Alastor sang, then laughed as a shadow absorbed him into the ground, the shadow zipping off. 

Angel blinked before he shrugged it off. 

Angel limped inside the studio, his duffle bag on his left shoulder. He just had to get a few hours in, then he could go home and rest... Just a few hours. 

~~~

It took many hours, but Angel finally made it to the hotel after work. 
It was horrid... Especially since Valentino's fiance; Vox was there.

Valentino did things to impress and make Vox happy, and most of the things he did included Angel's body... 

Angel let out a sigh, walking into the hotel. He slowly made his way into the lobby. 

Everyone was awake and active, including the other two patrons, but there was someone new at the bar. 

Angel's eyes lit up. 

He knew the demon... She was a famous singer that traveled throughout hell. She had the most beautiful voice in hell and everyone knew it. She owned clubs throughout hell and even went so far as to getting sponsored by Lillith and Lucifer. 

Mimzy; the Queen of Music. Excluding rock. 

She was sitting at one of the stools, talking to Husk, who was pouring a drink. 

Angel wanted to talk to her, especially since he admired her music...! but he looked a mess. 

Angel shook his head. Maybe if he cleaned himself up fast enough, he could catch her before she left.

Angel walked off, slowly, the limp still in his step. 

Husk noticed the spider looked at Mimzy with an excited look in his eyes, then away. He watched as the spider slowly walked away, limping, then rolled his eyes. 

"And then he left without anothah word...! What the hell is up with that?! I don't get Alastor... I don't know if I did somethin' wrong or he's just done wit' me again," Mimzy said. She set her elbows on the counter, her cheek against her hands as she glared at nothing in particular. 

Husk groaned in annoyance. 

"Look lady, I ain't fuckin' Alastor and I'm damn well not a therapist. Go complain to someone who actually cares," Husk growled. "Shut up, cat," Mimzy growled then Husk rolled his eyes. 

It went silent between the two for a few seconds before Mimzy spoke again. "So where is Alastor?"  

Husk threw his head back and groaned loudly in annoyance. Husk stopped and smirked, looking at her. "Maybe if you threw yourself in a ditch, you might find him, if he cares, which I doubt," Husk said. "Why you little..." Mimzy hissed. 

"What are you two arguing about?"

The two stopped what they were about to do, looking behind Mimzy. 

Mimzy was surprised to see Angel. 

He was wearing his oversized pink hoodie and black leggings. Angel had on fluffy socks that were gray and had hot-pink designs on them.