(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Alastor had come back to the hotel a little late. He hadn't a curfew, so it wasn't a bother, as long as the door was locked and shut, though, when he walked up to the door, it was left open. 

Alastor's smile became a closed-lip smile as he walked inside. He shut and locked the door behind him as he went inside. 

Alastor walked into the lobby, only to see none other than Angel Dust himself. 

The spider, much to Alastor's amusement, was on the floor. 

He was on his left side, his back to Alastor. 

Alastor couldn't help his smirk that grew as he walked up to the spider.

"My, my, did you get yourself high again? I knew you would be useless, even as a guinea-" Alastor stopped talking when he got close to the spider. 

Angel's body was shaking. He was curled into a ball. All of his arms were out, his bottom two hugging himself tightly and his top arms clutching both sides of his head. 

Alastor's smile faltered as he kneeled towards the spider. He reached out to the spider but stopped himself from touching him. 

"Angel Dust," Alastor called as the spider breathed heavy, shaky breaths. "Angel Dust, I need you to take a deep breath," Alastor said. When he noticed the spider just looked more frantic, Alastor gently set his hand on the spider's shoulder in an attempt to move him on his back. 

Angel Dust's pupils shrunk. His body went into flight or fight and he kicked Alastor, but Alastor moved his head just in time where he wasn't hearing, but his monocle was kicked off. Angel's breath hitched when he saw Alastor as his heart pounded, but before he could react further, he felt a huge wave of nausea hit him. 

Alastor had seen it as an outcome, so it wasn't much of a surprise that Angel attacked him, but when Angel turned around and hurled up every ounce of food he'd taken in, he stood up and shut his eyes. 

It had taken a few minutes for Angel to stop, but when he did, he wiped his mouth, but he just smeared the vomit. 

Angel was still shaking and his heart was racing. He thought he could just get a few stiff ones in him to forget that- disgusting smile...

But now he had to deal with cleaning this shit up, keeping Alastor quiet, and cleaning himself up before anyone else saw. 

Tears welled in Angel's eyes as Alastor simply watched him, waiting for what he'd do next. Alastor almost pitied him as the spider started to break down again. 

Alastor smiled and shook his head. 

"Niffty! Darling! Come clean this!" Alastor called, even though it was quite late. Alastor leaned down and pulled Angel to his feet. Angel was about to protest, but when Alastor spoke... "let's get you cleaned up and off to bed," he shut up and listened. 

"My rooms... to the left," Angel whispered as they walked further down the hall. Alastor shook his head. "We're going to my room, it's much cleaner and I trust that it has none of your shameful... devices in it," Alastor said. Angel didn't say anything further. 

When they made it to Alastor's room, Alastor used his power to open the door, and Angel was surprised to not see a room. Instead, he saw a small forest. Alastor helped Angel inside as the spider took in the beautiful surroundings. 

Alastor shut the door behind him as he helped Angel through the forest. 

"Ya.... ain't gonna kill me... are ya?" Angel joked quietly. Alastor chuckled. "If I did, I would have left you to drown in your emotions," Alastor said.