(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chapter 30 ♥

The front lobby went silent at the voice as a demon stormed in, their blonde and faded rose gold hair flew in the hair.

When the demon stopped, their one eye focused on Vaggie, and in a fit of rage, they stormed to the moth and grabbed her collar.

Vaggie's eyes widened, looking into the big angered eye that stared down at her.

"Cherri? What the hell are you attacking me for?!" Vaggie hissed, holding one of her hands out to summon her harpoon if need be. "You're SNEEZY ASS HOTEL!! YOU PROMISED TO PROTECT ANGEL!!!"

At the name, Alastor's ears perked straight up.

Vaggie summoned her harpoon, but before she could get a good strike in, she was let go off and felt a twinge of pain on her cheek as she was punched to the ground.

Cherri's breathing was rapid and fast, angered.

"What about Angel?"

Alastor sounded more desperate than he wanted to. He just wanted to sound curious, but after three days of no sign from the spider, of course, he'd grow desperate now.

Cherri glared at Vaggie.

"Where's... Molly...?" Cherri hissed. "She left this morning with Rosie," Niffty said, her voice soft, filled with worry. "The princess." "What the hell do you want from her?" Vaggie stood up quickly, holding her harpoon in two hands in a defensive position. Cherri looked at Vaggie with a look that Vaggie could only call disgust.

Cherri didn't say anything as she left the hotel in rage, storming out. As she made it to the streets, she checked the firearms and other weaponry she had on her. 

"What happened to Angel?"

Cherri stopped walking. She pulled out a pistol and turned around. Without a heartbeat, she pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. What she hadn't expected, was the person to simply move their head out of the bullet's way. 

Cherri saw Alastor looked down at her, looking a little annoyed that she did that.

On any other occasion, Cherri would have panicked and screamed that she was sorry, beg not to be killed and tortured. But today, she was too enraged to get scared, she was too enraged to get killed. 

Cherri hissed at Alastor before she turned around and stormed off, but to her annoyance, Alastor followed. 

"I asked you a question. You should answer," Alastor growled. "Why do you care? You guys and that fuckin' hotel never gave a shit about Angie," Cherri growled. Alastor glared at the clueless woman and rolled his eyes. "As the co-owner of the hotel, I have a duty to protect the patrons," Alastor stated, but it surprisingly just made Cherri angrier. "Oh shut the fuck up!!! Hotel fuckin' this! Hotel the fuck that!! You bitches never cared about Angel! You just say him as a pawn to your personal gang," Cherri seethed through gritted teeth, her steps growing quicker to get away from the deer, but Alastor just walked faster as well. 

Alastor rolled his eyes. "I-" Alastor was cut off when he felt that waving pain of dread in his stomach, but he also found it harder to breathe this time. "I don't- think you understand the depth... of Angel and I's... relationship..." Alastor said. Cherri stopped walking completely. 

Cherri looked at Alastor. "What the hell are ya goin' on about? You forced my Angie into another fuckin' contract? Ya usin' his body or something?!" Cherri quickly grew defensive on Angel's part. "No. It's not my job to explain, it's Angel's. But for now, it's in Angel's best interest to fill me in what is happening," Alastor said firmly, almost growling. 

Cherri looked into Alastor's eyes, then her facial expression grew soft. She looked away before she walked off, Alastor following. 

"I don't fuckin' know... but I heard at the studio's Angel was in huge trouble with Val... I don't know why... But Val goes to extreme lengths to just prove a fuckin' point and Angel goes through it..." Cherri said, softness to her voice. "Angel stopped talking to me for three days straight now. Angel is always doing that, especially at that hotel... But when I heard the rumors at the hotel, I felt so... angry... Angel is strong, yeah, but he's contracted. I thought that if the Princess and you'd be there, he'd be safe, but I forget it's hell. I forget even the Princess only sees him as personal gain," Cherri said softly, a sad and angered tone to her voice.